Review: L'Occitane Honey Hand Cream


Here's a review on L'Occitane Honey Hand Cream

PRICE: P495.00
PLACE BOUGHT: L'Occitane, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Rustan's Malls; L'Occitane stand-alone stores


THE VERDICT:

You know what's another obsession of mine? Hand Creams. It all started with my mother's Royal Jelly Hand and Nail Cream from Marks and Spencers. When I was younger, I used to sneak into her bedroom and steal her Royal Jelly tube and bring it with me to school. I wasn't a big fan of reading instructions and labels, so I used to use it all over my body. LOL. Marks and Spencer's Royal Jelly is a floral- honey delight---it smells succulent and fragrant without being overwhelming, and its buttery texture got me hooked. Ever since that encounter, Hand Creams have become a staple in my bag.

L'Occitane is still, the undisputed contender of Marks and Spencers (at least to me) when it comes to Hand Creams. Here's a good find from the brand: Honey Hand Cream with Shea Butter


L'Occitane has a wide range of scents for their hand creams, but this is and will always be my eternal favorite. Honey Hand Cream is much like Marks and Spencers' Royal Jelly, but only milkier. It smells younger and lighter than the latter as well.


Tube is pretty small for its price, but it's very compact and handy when traveling. In general, L'Occitane's hand and body products are pretty concentrated, so you only need a tiny amount to get the moisture you need.

It goes without saying that I shall buy it again, and I recommend it to everyone. :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. i've never really considered using hand lotions regularly haha :D but this one looks promising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never really considered using hand lotions regularly haha :D but this one looks promising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just use hand creams that are given to me but if there's none, I just use my body lotion for the hands, hihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hand creams are good investment in keeping your hands soft and smooth. I really love l'occitane hand creams, lotions and soaps! I recommend their shea butter and verbena hand creams. :) I will try this next time. Thank you for the wonderful review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: yes! that is very true. it just keeps my hands looking healthy. :) You're welcome. hope to have you around, and I'll check out the other hand creams by L'Occitane, esp. your recos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)