Review: Saizen Black Charcoal Facial Foam


Here's a review on Saizen Black Charcoal Facial Foam

PRICE: P88.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Saizen, Robinson's Galleria
OTHER LOCATIONS: All Saizen outlets nationwide


THE VERDICT:

I didn't have a pleasant experience with the Black Charcoal Peel- Off Mask, but I liked this facial foam a lot.

Btw, the Black Charcoal collection is starting to grow into a skin care line. This facial foam, cleansing cream, and another product (sorry, forgot the name) have been added to the Black Charcoal line since my last visit.

Black Charcoal is great for people with acne- prone skin because it has anti-microbial properties that help cleanse pores. It has pore tightening properties that help prevent pores from spewing out excess sebum as well.




Just like the Black Charcoal mask, it has a light floral scent. The cream is gray in color, and it lathers up pretty well. It makes my face feel clean and fresh after rinsing. However, I didn't experience any 'Pore Tightening' effect on my skin as I oil up a few minutes after using this. But I love it for its moisturizing effect on my skin.

Overall, it's a good find. It's cheap, cleanses well, and didn't cause me to breakout. If you're a fan of the Black Charcoal Peel- Off mask, follow up with this moisturizing cleanser as the mask has a tendency to dry out your skin big time.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. sana meron din sa SM fairview nito. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. havent tried the facial wash.. but me and my sissy loves the charcoal mask ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..sakto sya saken..sana mag a time and i will surely try this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pore tightening properties make this product a must-try for me. what's the cause kaya of having big pores?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christine DacanayMay 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM

    I've been trying to find this one in saizen but I always end up empty handed. Gahh online stores sell this for 120 bucks-_-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worth it pa rin naman pala yung P88.00 mo. :) Thanks for this review Ms.M! :) going to try this soon.My face is prone to acne. Gonna give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello dearies! Try it. It's nice. I would like to try the black charcoal cleansing cream too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have read carizza chua's review about them hun.. it works really well =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. initially, the cream is blue then turns to gray in color? im a bit confused? and what's with the rave in charcoal? does it really have the anti-microbial properties as you say? pls educate my innocence. hehe.


    hi miss martha! im back reading! yay! love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. precious: hi precious! sorry for the dated reply! It's sort of bluish-purplish in color. As far as I'm concerned, It doesn't change its color. Yes, Bamboo was used even way back in the ancient times, and is regarded as a powerful anti-fungal ingredient. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)