Review: Alba Botanica Acnedote Deep Pore Wash


Here's a review on Alba Botanica Natural Acnedote Deep Pore Wash

PRICE: P369.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Healthy Options, The Fort High Street, Taguig City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Healthy Options on Facebook


THE VERDICT:

So here's my much- awaited review of Alba Botanica's Acnedote Deep Pore Wash. I've used it for 2 months, and I must say that it's a pretty good buy.


The Acnedote line is a new range by Alba Botanica. It is an all- natural skin care line infused with a powerhouse cast of acne- fighting ingredients including Green Tea, Willow Bark, Witchazel, and cult favorite, Salicylic Acid. Acnedote has the following products:


Click READ MORE and find out my verdict!


Sorry if I'm not able to provide a pic of the actual product because I've emptied it two days ago, and I totally forgot to take a pic of it. I'll just describe the product to the best of my abilities: It's a runny liquid gel facial wash with a faint yellow color. It smells like peppermint, and doesn't lather up well because it has no sulfates. If you're skin is sensitive to sulfates such as SLS and SLES, this may be good for you. But ask your doctor first before trying out the product.

I don't really have acne prone skin, but I'm only human and I occasionally get zits. I'm glad this product was able to prevent me from breaking out, especially during the time when I was having my monthly period. I also like the fact that it has a cooling effect on the skin because it helps tighten my pores and reduce their appearance. It leaves my skin feeling clean, although a bit dry because it has a strong dose of Salicylic Acid. So right after washing my face, I make sure I follow up with my favorite moisturizer to keep my face from feeling tight and dry.

It's pretty great, considering that it's really affordable. I didn't get clearer skin as advertised, but it has somehow prevented impending breakouts. If I had used the whole line, I might have seen better results. Nevertheless, it's still a good product because it has made me keep my skin's current condition. If you have oily skin, I recommend this because it also takes away excess oil from the skin surface. But I wouldn't suggest this to people with dry skin because it can dry up your skin more. If you have acne prone skin, give it a shot, but I would suggest that you try the whole line if you want to see maximum results.

I'm pretty impressed and I will buy it again. :)

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. I always see this at healthy options kaya lang ko pinapansin. thanks for sharing, i'll try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this review! I have the toner version and so far, I think it's working well. Will try this too. =) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. Kapag ikaw talaga ang nagrereview Ms.M laging nagiging interesting ang mga bagay! haha anyway, 369 for how many ML?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Alba Botanica Astringent Ms.TBJ! this reminds me to make a review on that :)

    http://msnessy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same with Kath.. Lagi ko rin nikikita ang helathy option pro deadma lng..Pero ngaun i will check this store na.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to try this! :)

    -chel
    allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i could live at Healthy Options. :) thanks for this post Martha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've been using local obagi for my acne prone skin. i'd like to try this one since i am into organic products now. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the first time i read your blog and admire that you have posted on this...I really found useful.Keep updated.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)