Review: Maybelline Hypersharp Liner


Here's a review on Maybelline's Hypersharp Liquid Eyeliner in Black

PRICE: P399.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Maybelline stalls in all malls and leading drugstores nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Sometimes, liquid eyeliner brushes are just too thick for our chinky, small, and hooded Asian eyes. To the person who proposed the creation of Hypersharp, sir/ma'm, you're a genius!


Click READ MORE and find out why it's a must- have!


Hypersharp's best feature is its ultra fine precision brush. It's so pointy and thin, that it can line even the innermost corners of your eyes! In spite of its thinness, the tip still dispenses a good amount of product!


Unlike other eyeliner applicators, Hypersharp tapers right at the tip for precise lining. You can even use it to create eyeliner art on any Vlogging day, or if you have costume parties, Cosplay events, and the likes. It's also great to use when creating winged lines.


Here's a comparison pic showcasing how mighty fine and precise Maybelline's Hypersharp liner is.


Pigmentation is pretty good, and staying power is great. It lasts all day because it's waterproof. However, it does fade a bit on extremely oily lids. But if used with a good eye primer, it stays intact.

I recommend it to girls with chinky eyes and hooded lids because with Hypersharp, you can line your lashlines closely, and you can create thinner lines. It's also a good product for Tightlining, although I haven't tried it yet because I'm not a fan of this technique.

I love it! Will get one again when I finish this up!

Please visit MAYBELLINE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more info about this product.

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Whoa! Amazing! Ang galing! Another HG product from Maybelline! This is for me! :) Thanks for this post Ms.M! Will include this to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this! been looking a fine point liner for a long time... this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love that hypersharp liner..!! I also did a review on that... Ganda-ganda talaga.. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martha! Is this newer than the Maybelline Eye Studio Mater Precise? This Hypersharp one looks a lot more interesting than the latter. :) Is it comparable to the K-Palette one? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice eyeliner, i'll be sure to check this out as it looks very promising plus its not expensive. thanks Ms. Martha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang nice no? considering drugstore brand. I have this and I love this :) ang galing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. askmewhats: it's one of the best drugstore eyeliners I've tried so far. :)

    cherry: get one na dear! :D

    mapleapple: hello there and welcome to tbj! :D I'm not sure if this is the replacement though. It's a new product by maybelline. I have yet to try K Palette's eyeliner. Will talk about that one next week. :)

    jenny and hollie: get one na dearies! you won't regret it! :D

    marjorie: hello and welcome to tbj! :D Yes! it's da bomb! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Martha! How would you compare this to Majolica Majorca's Automatic liner? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. apol: hi there! haven't tried that one yet. :) If you're wondering if this is VERY good, it is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I already got one na. But I don't know how to put on liquid liner. Kaya hindi pantay. HELP! :|

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought one yesterday! thanks for this post, I was influenced to try this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)