Review: Yves Rocher Pure System Spot Killing Patch


Here's a review on Yves Rocher Pure System Spot Killing Patch

PRICE: P500.00 for a pack of 24
PLACE BOUGHT: Yves Rocher, Trinoma
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Yves Rocher Philippines on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

Today, I am going to share with you one amazing discovery from Yves Rocher. It's their Pure System Spot Killing pimple patch. It literally flattens zits overnight, and heals them in two days!

What it does

What it has


Click READ MORE for my detailed review.

A pack has 24 patches, and they're sealed in fresh aluminum wrappers.

Here's what the patches look like: They're almost invisible, that you can wear them in broad daylight without looking like you've undergone surgery, or you got into a brawl last night. However, you can't put these patches underneath makeup because the surface of these patches are smooth and slippery, and makeup will never adhere to it.

Bane is my literally huge and inflamed zit on my chin. I had named him Bane (After the villain in Dark Knight Rises) because it's really huge, just like Batman's nemesis. But as always, the good will prevail in the end because these Batman- like patches have put an end to my Bane in just two days!

A little story about Bane: Bane's inflammation was caused by one silly act of mine. I tried popping it on my own and poof! The clog in my pore got worse and the next day, Bane looked swollen and bruised. The inflammation got worse because I could feel small bumps growing around Bane, meaning some of the pores near it were infected. The day I got my hands on these patches, I've wasted no time and applied one on Bane before hitting the sack. The next day, it already looked like this:

Almost defeated, baby!

See the pinkish-reddish border surrounding the eye? That's how huge Bane was a day before I used the patches. Overnight, the pimple patch has miraculously flattened Bane. It has lessened the pain and inflammation as well. And those small bumps around Bane? ZAPPED OVERNIGHT! The next day, I've applied another patch on it and voila! Bane was healed. Now I'm just dealing with his remembrance aka post- acne marks.

It's really a miracle product, especially on grave zits. My VMV Hypoallergenics Red Better Spot Corrector works fine on not-so-huge zits, but I find that it takes a while for it to heal ginormous zits. It also can't stop pimples at its course, while Yves Rocher's Pimple Patches can! It's really expensive, so what I do is I cut one patch into two to maximize it.

It's really good, and I suggest you get it, especially if you have a big day the next day, and a zit has all of a sudden popped out of nowhere in your face. Since I'm already running out of it, I think I may have to travel all the way to Trinoma to get a fresh stock. Yves Rocher, please open a branch in Makati soon!

The Pure System line is heaven sent! I can't wait to review the other products from this line. Keep on visiting my blog for my next Pure System product reviews. In the meantime, please visit YVES ROCHER PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more info about their products.

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. it seems super cool miss m! :) I love the fact that you CAN wear it under your makeup. cool beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaazziiinnnggg!! We have the same annoying 'bane' on the chin.. Mine is still fresh and swollen :( I need this patch, kinda pricey but good thing it's really effective to you Ms. Martha!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kulit! You named your zit "Bane". Hihi :p

    Reading your review, very engaging. And I'm planning to go to TriNoma this weekend to buy myself those cool and hero-like patches. Hope my own "Dark Knight" rise and fight off these irritable villains on my face.

    I have breakouts on my jaw line and neck. According to a post I've read recently, it's because of too much intake of sugar than my body can tolerate. Hopefully, they'll be gone ASAP as I try on the Yves Rocher Pure System Spot Killing Patch.

    Thank you Ms. Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like the fact that this works overnight. Will def keep this in mind. Pimple prone kasi ako ngayong buntis ako pero bawal daw salicylic acid sa preggies so tiis muna ko. Sana naman magopen din sila ng branch sa cubao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a threat to pimple Ms. Martha! hahaha. And pretty awesome that it can be worn under make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I also have two huge zits on my chin. This works really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow need to hoard this miracle baby pala. Thanks for sharing to us

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for this info! I have acne prone skin and i get breakouts everytime. my skin is just controllable now because i've been using local obagi. have you heard about that product Ms. Martha? but sometimes i still get really big ones like cystic acne types, but i use neutrogena acne stress control spot treatment. thank you for this, and for the comparison with VMV. now i know what to grab next time for my cystic acne breakouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for this info! I have acne prone skin and i get breakouts everytime. my skin is just controllable now because i've been using local obagi. have you heard about that product Ms. Martha? but sometimes i still get really big ones like cystic acne types, but i use neutrogena acne stress control spot treatment. thank you for this, and for the comparison with VMV. now i know what to grab next time for my cystic acne breakouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to try this product. Thanks for the review ms. martha. .^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This product is really cool! I can still remember when my mom told me when I was still young to put lipstick on my pimples to have them go away quickly and I ended up like a strawberry with red dots! I don't know but it's kinda work like that patch too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow atleast the review I'm waiting for since my comment on your beautiful photo with it! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is a must try for me! 24 patches for 500 is not bad at all. Excited to try this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool! This is a great remedy for pimples! definitely a must try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i also have that kind of pimple on my nose pa. although scar na lang cia ngayon. mukhang may pimple pa rin. thank you for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i shld stop reading your blog, or i'll end up poor!!! haha. will try this too and let you know if it'll work on me.

    im actually using vmv red corrector, and you're right, it works on small pimples but will take time for cystic acne. i still love it though:)

    btw, why am i having a hard time subscribing on your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)