Time now to announce this month's lucky commenter!
One loyal TBJ reader will win some goodies from Cetaphil: The cult classic, Gentle Skin Cleanser, and two of their newest products, Daily Facial Moisturizer and Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion. The days are getting colder and colder, and Cetaphil's skin soldiers will surely defend your skin from holiday dryness!
The commenter of the month for October is......
- Thank you for being one of my long time readers. I really appreciate it! Congratulations and enjoy these Cetaphil goodies!
**Purple Clandestine, prizes are good for 10 days only. Please email your full name, complete address, and mobile number to email@example.com
The commenter of the month for November will receive something nice from Snoe Beauty:
I'm giving away this super cute and lovely Body Ritual Recipes in Strawberry Milkshake bath and body set. It contains a shower gel, body lotion, body spritz, and Hair and Body Glaze, which is one of the cheapest yet best dry oils in the market. There's also a gorgeous cosmetic bag and an adorable strawberry- shaped loofah to boot! The entire line smells so succulent and sweet, it will always put you in a good mood! :)
I've just one request. Please follow my mechanics to the letter:
1. The commenter of the month will start on the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
2. The COM will be picked and announced via a blog entry at the end of the month, or the first day of the succeeding month.
3. The chosen COM should send his/her contact details, full name, and complete address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Unclaimed gift/s within 10 days will invalidate the win of the chosen commenter, and another commenter will be chosen.
5. All bloggers are welcome to join. It is not necessary that you are a follower of my blog or from Blogger. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you're still a qualified candidate.
6. FREE SHIPPING
**The COTM will be based on overall monthly visits, and frequency of relevant and useful comments made on my posts. I appreciate queries, suggestions, and other useful thoughts that you can think of. Consistency is key, my dear readers. And please, no spamming. TY! :)