Inglot Satin Lipstick in 103 Review


Here's a review on Inglot Satin Lipstick in 103

PRICE: Around RM50 (Around P680.00+)
BOUGHT FROM: Inglot Store, Sunway Pyramid, Malaysia
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please refer to Inglot's official website

 THE VERDICT:

This particular shade is a blind buy: During mom's Malaysia trip, I asked her to buy me a random red-orange lipstick from Inglot. I'm not really the type who'd let anyone choose a shade for me, but I figured that it's nice to surprise yourself once in a while. And my oh my, my mother has taste! I had low expectations with what she got but when I 've opened up the tube, I gushed at the color because it's so pretty! Nice one, mom!

 Looks like jelly in a tube! The formulation of this lipstick is satin, and it yields a moist finish.

 Ingredients

Click READ MORE for the swatches!

 103 is a bright red orange shade. It's so opaque, and I like how it conceals fine lines. Staying power is great, as it lasts a few cups of coffee and one full meal. It glides on smoothly and imparts a good amount of color in one swipe. I only use around one to two layers because its consistency is kinda' thick, and it has a tendency to feel heavy. For a more lightweight coverage, I use a lip brush. It virtually has no taste, but the only let down for me is the Lychee taste. Nope, I never really liked Lychee- flavored stuff--not even the fruit.

The lipstick does not settle into fine lines, and is non-drying. This is perhaps the truest red-orange lipstick shade I've ever owned: Most red-orange lippies tend to look dark red on me, and I'm happy to know that the color of this lipstick stayed true on my lips. I love it! Need I say more?

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

11 Lovely Thoughts

  1. wow it's so very red....a real nice taste from your mom....so attractive these lipstick is...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. the product looks promising! haven't tried any inglot lipstick yet. this one looks good on you! :)

    http://deynakim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for anything red-orange shade! It's so retro and chic!!:) Love your lipstick!! I really hope that we have Inglot here in the Philippines:(

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope we can have Inglot in the Philippines. I've read a lot of raves from Inglot and that shade is just GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alam ko na una kong bibilhin pag may store na yung Inglot dito! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ive seen beauty bloggers from other countries with inglot and i like the color..yay so loving the color

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour is absolutely lovely! So bold! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color looks so good on you, martha. hands down to inglot. even their eye shadows are so pigmented and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so good on you! I love how inglot makes such great pigmented products.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jean Tan: True! How I wish we have Inglot in the country. Let's all organize a novena for this! LOL!

    Jenggay: true!

    Raych: Thanks dear! Yup, Inglot's pigmentation is truly commendable. :)

    Alexis: Yup! And I'm lovin' its boldness! :D

    Gellie: Which reminds me, I have to grab their eyeshadows soon! :)

    Jenny: Lucky them! They can purchase Inglot easily!
    :(

    Jaja: Yes dear! I'm proposing a Novena for the distribution of Inglot in the PI. Care to join? Hahahah! :D

    Chrissy: I can imagine how this would look on you. Betty Boop! :)

    Purple Clandestine: Thank you! :D

    Dana: Hello and welcome to TBJ! Thank you for the compliment! :)


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!