Hello guys! Are you all excited for 2013? I am because as early as now, I already have a ton of exciting beauty discoveries that I can't wait to share with all of you BUT--lemme save them for the incoming year! :D For now, here's a wrap of some of the fabulous products that have rocked my December.
SNOE HAIR HEROES INVISIBLE WONDER CLEANSING SHAMPOO
- I am particularly in love with its chocolate scent, but it's also nice to know that there's more to this baby than its sumptuous fragrance: It cleans hair effectively, the natural oil extracts in it nourish my hair without weighing it down, and is very effective when it comes to removing excess oil on my scalp. FYI, this is the only shampoo that didn't aggravate the oiliness of my scalp. I love this, and I hope Snoe comes out with a gallon version. If they do, I'll definitely buy one!
MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL FLAWLESS
- November and December proved to be my busiest months of 2012: I had meetings, events, and parties here and there, and I had to accomplish some family duties that had been left behind due to work and blog engagements. For the past weeks, I have been on the go and good thing I have with me my multitasking and quick-to-use products that help me look pretty and polished in a snap--this is one of them.
Click READ MORE and get to know the rest of my favorite products for December!
Jericho Premium Dead Sea Mask with Collagen
- I also had a bevy of sleepless nights this month, trying to meet deadlines for work, and I've noticed that my skin looked a little dull and felt a little rough. This new discovery of mine, Jericho's Dead Sea- infused Facial mask, has just helped me solve that: It acts quickly and after just one use, I immediately see results: My skin feels smoother, and looks plumper and healthier.
Snoe Spot On Spot Off Maintenance Acne Fading Gel
- I just ran out of my favorite Kiehl's Blemish Clearing Solution, and this proved to be a good and cheap alternative: It's a non- sting spot solution that dries up quickly and effectively gets rid of zits, albeit in a matter of days.
Laura Mercier Baked Eye Trio in Golden Metallics
- A wet/dry eyeshadow palette with unique colors. Staying power is very good, and the gold shade in it really brightens up peepers. You guys probably know by now that the color of 2013 is Emerald Green, and the unique Emerald eyeshadow in this palette will definitely be of use to me all year long!
Royal Effem H20proof Magnific Mascara
- One of my on-the-go beauty products because the consistency of the mascara clings quickly onto my lashes, and it doesn't need a lot of swipes for it to appear decently on my eyes. It's waterproof too!
VMV Hypoallergenics Skintangible Faint-ation foundation
- On weekends, I try my best to wear minimal makeup and this one does the trick: It's a very sheer (it's even sheerer than tinted moisturizer) BB Cream that looks invisible when worn, yet it amazingly evens out skin tone. It's one of my favorite products when I'm donning the 'no makeup' look.
Shiseido Camellia Compact
- In my opinion, it's an alternative to Nars Orgasm that's more friendly to medium and dark skin tones. And the intricate powder contained within the compact is just so nice to look at too! :D
Snoe Poudre Extraordinare
- I must say, it's the most affordable setting powder with good quality I've ever used. I also like its dry texture because it's very good for people with oily skin.
Valentina by Valentino EDP
- Ah, this one smells so luxurious, provocative, elegant, and seductive--Perfect for that sensual side of me. (WAA! This is an X-rated part! :D) Anyway, it's also a nice- smelling creamy floral that doesn't smell cheap.
Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Colour in Tamara Red
- Why did it become my favorite? Hmmm...I guess I have been so busy that I didn't have time for trivial matters such as choosing what lipstick to wear, and it just so happened that this one is conveniently stashed in my bag. LOL! On a technical aspect, the shade of this lipstick can go from daytime to nighttime--Maybe that's why I always find myself wearing it!
T.LeClerc Nail Polish in Stellaire
- My nails but better nail polish shade! :D
Snoe Underarmed Forces Micro-Refining Peel Solution
- The only thing that has gotten rid of stubborn dead skin cells on my underarm area. Now my underarms look more even- toned. I recommend this product!
That's all folks! For now, I gotta run and grab me some green clothes to welcome 2013 later! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.