Review: Chanel Joues Contraste in 67 Rose Tourbillon


Here's a review on Chanel Joues Contraste in 67 Rose Tourbillon

Price: Around P2,300.00+ (Around P2,600.00+ outside Duty Free Philippines)
Bought From: Duty Free, Philippines
Other Locations: Available in Rustan's Malls

THE VERDICT:

Somebody please help me. I've been addicted to and enamored of my first Chanel blush that my lemming for another one grows stronger each and every single day! Save me and my wallet!

CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE IN 67 ROSE TOURBILLON IN DETAIL

Oh, too late, folks, I got another one. LOL! Like what I said in my first Joues Contraste review, I'll be getting a pink one and this is it: Rose Tourbillon, a morena- flattering pink from Chanel's blush selection. The choice was between this and Pink Explosion, but the latter was too light for my complexion so I went for this instead.

Ingredients



This review is mainly for the shade of this blush. For the detailed review of the quality of this blush, please visit my Chanel Joues Contraste in 82 Reflex review.

Click READ MORE if you're looking for a tanned skin- friendly pink blush from Chanel!




Chanel's blushes are formulated with skin- lifting shimmer and a silky smooth, rose- scented texture. It's the most natural- looking and easy-to-use blush I've ever encountered, and that's what makes it a winner in my books.

Rose Tourbillon is a cotton candy pink blush with slight silver shimmer. It's a light kind of pink, but its warm pink undertone makes it stand out on tanned skin.

CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE IN 67 ROSE TOURBILLON IN ACTION

Two layers of Rose Tourbillon

If you want a discreet flush, apply one layer only. For a fresh pop of color, layer it on twice.

I've been using it a lot lately because it compliments my staple summer makeup style: Fresh, pretty, youthful, and happy. I love this blush! :)

CHANEL JOUES CONTRASTE IN 67 ROSE TOURBILLON RATING

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Oemgee may poibt k nga to lem for that kasi ang ganda ng effect sayo. I like that it gives a healthy kind and not oily type of flush. At bagay siya s suot mo ha! Hmm kya lng tlga d kuripot in me thinks na foundation muna ang ifocus ko before anything else. E i still havnt plucked the courage to buy shiseido perfect smoothing hihihi.

    Kudos to u uv made d tight decision in buying that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when I see the color above, back of my mind says it was not perfect for morena skin, BUT when I saw the whole package on you, I'm really sold, though its pricey.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the color! it looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eloise: Thanks dear! Yah, I'd suggest you go for the essentials first should you decide to splurge on makeup products. :)

    Ohms: I think it will also look great on you! :D I agree, it's pricey, but worth it! :D

    Issa: Ditto! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Color-wise, it reminds me of a Clinique blush I have, Iced Lotus. It's also pink with silver shimmer. If ever it's not 100% exact dupe, it's probably because the Chanel blush you have is slightly warmer in color.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)