Review: Hayan Korea Face Silky Powder in Natural No.100


Here's a review on Hayan Korea Face Silky Powder in Natural

Price: P280.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Please inquire via Hayan Korea on Facebook

THE VERDICT:

Guys! I have a favorite Hayan Korea product and it's this loose powder. How could something so cheap feel so nice and be so effective?! I dunno! All I know is it works and I like it! :)

HAYAN KOREA FACE SILKY POWDER IN NATURAL 100 IN DETAIL

Hayan said that this silky face powder freshens skin by absorbing oil and keeps it matte for longer. It's a tinted range of loose powder, with shades #23 (for light skin tone) #24 (for light to medium skin tone) and #25 (medium to medium dark skin tone). This shade, #100 is not listed on the brochure though. I think this is the translucent shade.

It comes in a pretty nice 15g pot that feels very sturdy and above all, doesn't look and feel cheap. Comes with a puff applicator too.

Ingredients

Click READ MORE for this amazing, affordable powder with good oil control!


Natural is a flesh- toned shade with yellow undertones. True to what is advertised, this powder indeed feels silky, with a teeny weeny hint of dryness so that it can absorb oil effectively. It has a very faint floral scent. It goes on practically colorless, but leaves a slight whitish tint if not buffed evenly and if you apply a lot. I use a kabuki brush to work this product, but a regular powder brush will do-just buff, buff, buff until you get rid of the white tint. Payoff is pretty seamless, does not leave any chalky, streaky powdery trace, and kinda' softens the appearance of skin.

HAYAN KOREA FACE SILKY POWDER IN NATURAL IN ACTION

It sets any kind of foundation without considerably altering its shade. Oil- control is pretty good: It takes me around 5 hours before I oil up. The secret? Mica. It's pretty generous with Mica, one of the known effective oil- absorbing powders in the cosmetic industry. It's a fantastic semi- translucent powder that doesn't lighten up dark foundation crazily, and its yellow undertone kinda' brightens up skin as well. Works best with oily skin, but its silky texture makes it good for dry and normal- skinned people as well. And it's suuuupppeeerrrr affordable! :)

HAYAN KOREA FACE SILKY POWDER IN NATURAL IN ACTION


Please visit HAYAN KOREA on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. I wanna try this! Anything with oil-control as i have super oily skin and i don't like to retouch my makeup every now and then.. And they're affordable too! Will check out their FB account.. Thanks Martha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great product. I hope I can try this soon. It looks great on you! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had a pressed version of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rarely give a perfect score, this must be super duper good <3 Will try this next :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine leaves nearby a store that sells Hayan products. Plus they're on sale now until Aug. 9! I think I know what to ask her to get me now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Might this out! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... but it has paraben! Otherwise, it's really good!

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! That's such a steal!

    I just have a question Ms Martha, I got a Physicians Formula loose powder 3 months ago and i've been using it everyday. it's really perfect, I even made a review of it and gave a perfect rating. I road tested for a month and didn't get breakouts. But after the first month, I already noticed small acnes and rough skin. The product says it's for sensitive skin and even fights against skin cancer. It's still not expire though. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I didn't know that they carry a loos powder, and it works well. Nice review, I might just go ahead and buy one for myself. I am currently using Ben Nye Neutral Set, which do you think works better Ms. M? I value your opinion a lot so I hope you reply. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne_22: Thank you! :D

    Maica: I love Ben Nye, but it's not that translucent in my opinion-this is more translucent. For better value, this is still the best because Ben Nye is not accessible here and most sellers sell it expensively. :p

    Clarisse: Hmmm...It could be expired, that's one factor so check the expiry date of the product. I know PF is a great brand for sensitive skin, but I have reservations with the skin cancer- fighting claim though. Another is maybe there are non-allergen ingredients in the powder that you are allergic to. Please also check your lifestyle: how's your diet? Your sleeping pattern? Have you been smoking? Are you about to have your period? Those could be factors too. Hope this helps!

    Angel: Don't really mind the Paraben though. :D

    Ari: Yay! I think you'll like this. :D

    Betsbygolly: Go ahead! :D

    GenZel: Yupyup! :D It's good! :D

    Aviva: Oh same thoughts so I can lug it in my bag without the mess and hassle. :p

    Louise: Welcome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)