Sumptuous Sundays: Cold Stone Creamery


You know, I was really saddened when Cold Rock already vanished from the country. It's my go-to ice cream place because I have a penchant for 'salad' ice cream. Oh, how I'm missing Honeycomb ice cream with cookie dough and Violet Crumble!

When a door closes, another one opens because Cold Stone Creamery, an American ice cream chain, has opened a branch in the Philippines and it's just at The Fort, which is sooo near my house! :)

PRICE RANGE: P150.00-P800.00+

Cold Stone Creamery's concept is very much like Cold Rock: 'Salad' Ice Cream, Make Your Own Ice Cream concoctions, ice cream- based milkshakes, and ice cream cakes. It's located at Serendra, The Fort High Street.

In my opinion, Cold Stone has better ice cream options, including that super yummy trademarked Cake Batter flavor! :D

 Click READ MORE and know why it's the happiest ice cream parlor to be in! :)


Ice Cream cakes! :D

They have cold stoves where they mash ice creams and mix-ins. Service is pretty fast because there are always three guys making the orders. (And you know now that I frequent this place a lot and I gorge on ice cream haha! :D)

Why is this a happy ice cream parlor? Because they have this unique, fun, and challenging way of serving ice cream and that is they'll toss it in the air and one of the crew members will catch it from the other end of the store with an ice cream cup. This technique always puts the customers in a happy and laughing mood. As pictured in this photo, you also have the option to catch the flying ice cream yourself. I didn't dare try even if I wanted to because I don't want to waste ice cream and pay for another cup! :D

They have fixed ice cream recipes and this is one of them: This is How I Roll. It's Cake Batter Ice Cream with Pecans, Cinnamon, and Yellow Cake. Gosh, it's so good-I've been having this thing only ever since my first visit!

If you're an ice cream lover like me, then you have to visit this place. They definitely have some of the best tasting ice cream flavors I have ever tried. :)

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Oh Gaahhh!! So tempting!! :D
    Will Surely try this one !!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold Stone at MOA is now open!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of Gelatisimo because of the many choices! Will try this sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dione: Thanks for sharing and welcome to my blog! :)

    Louise: True! Gelatissimo is love too! :)

    Betsbygolly: There's one in SM MOA and it's nearer your place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cotton candy one looks really fun! I'm sure this will ruin my diet in one visit, haha :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)