Sumptuous Sundays: Sentro 1771


You know, this restaurant has been around for a long time now, but for some reason, I always forget to try it. At long last, the BF and I decided to try it out last week! That's one must- visit restaurant off our long list! :)

Sentro, from what I know, is a Modern Filipino restaurant. The two branches I know is in Greenbelt and Serendra.

PRICE RANGE: P200.00-P600.00+

Click READ MORE to know the dish that you shouldn't miss in here!


Green Mango Salad- I don't eat Green Mango salad, let alone the fruit-appalling, I know. So I didn't taste it. I just want to let you guys know, especially those who love this dish, that Sentro 1771 has this! Their version has toasted sweetened Dilis.

Catfish Sentro Style- It's Catfish Terriyaki! There's a perfect mix of Japanese and Filipino cooking styles in this plate!

Corned Beef Sinigang- Ladies and Gentlemen, THIS is the must- order in Sentro 1771-it's also their house specialty. Corned Beef cuts in rich, meaty broth. Oh, it's so good that I almost devoured everything in the bowl! The meat chunks are fork tender and the soup has this 'fatty' taste-it may sound deadly, but I'm telling you, it's good!

I've had a fairly good experience with this restaurant so I'm going back again. Well, Corned Beef Sinigang is enough to make me come back! :)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Type ko yung ensalada nila, mahilig ako sa green mango shake too kahit na konti lang ang nakahalo jan sa ensala e mukang yummy . waaah kakagutom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! the food looks like it' s super delicious! And I love the price range! Corned beef Sinigang? Hmmmm sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinigang sounds so perfect, especially with this terrible rainy weather. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The corned beef sinigang! I cant wait to try these! Thanks for this review. I now know where my family will eat this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nangasim ako sa mango salad hahay altime fave pampagana kumain =)pede na mga sakin ulam yan hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary: Oh dear, I'm craving for that sinigang too haha! :D

    Rhain and Stephanie: How I wish I could love the salad as much as you guys haha!

    BrownOso: Sinigang is always perfect in my opinion lol! :D

    Fati: Delish indeed! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)