The Last Minute No-Stress Gift Guide For 2013 (Men)


Last installment of my much- awaited gift guide for the holidays. Geez, I always seem to spend a lot of time thinking about what nice gifts to give to guys-this is why I wrote this particular blog post in my brother's room to get an idea, and get ideas I did. :D Hope you enjoy 'em! :)

FOR YOUR BEST GUY FRIEND: SOMETHING COOL

SPEND: Mighty Wallet (P780.00)- This waterproof, tear-proof wallet with the map of NYC is so light, so sturdy and so quirky! Available in Quirks and Novelties.


SAVE: Parachute Bags (Starts at P300.00)- An ultra convenient bag that will suit his casual and smart casual affairs. Please refer HERE for Parachute Bags' stores.

More gift ideas after the break!


FOR YOUR BROTHER: SOMETHING COMFY

- These super comfy shoe finds are nice alternatives to his favorite rubber shoes, plus they're stylish too!

SPEND: Sperry Topsiders (Around P5,000.00+)


SAVE: Sanuk (Around P2,000.00+)

FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND: SOMETHING HIP

SPEND: Beats By Dre Ear Buds (Around P3,000.00+)


SAVE: Skull Candy Smokin' Buds (Around P1,900.00)

FOR DAD: SOMETHING LUXURIOUS

SPEND: Philip Charriol Cable Ring (Starts at P10,000.00)

SAVE: Silverworks Tungsten Ring (Around P1,400.00)

Holiday 2013 Gift Guide for Girls HERE.

Disclaimer: Photos are not mine

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. thanks a lot for the recommendation,, super duper nakakaubos ng idea pag gift sa guy ang paguusapan,this holiday I prefer to give my hubby a footwear...hopefully magustuhan nya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOnestly, its the men I have difficulty looking for gifts. Sa hubby ko nga, I stopped buying him gifts na..or I will just say, "Hon, let's go to the mall and choose what you want..ahhaha!", If I wanted to surprise him, it won't be on tangible things.. And besides, upgraded na rin taste ng hubby ko so ang hirap i-satisfy talaga.
    But one particularly item that he would surely like is the Sanuk..he once told me that he loves the feel of the shoes and is very comfy...but then again, he has to go with me if we buy one for him to choose the design he wants :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm bet ko yung last gift idea =) will check Silverworks on weekend =)

    im thinking of getting papa something usable =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this Ms. Martha! :D Now I know what to give this christmas to the boys mostly my boyfy! haha Love all your recommendation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aura: Thanks dear! :)

    Rhain: True! If my dad were with me, I'd get him the Charriol ring. :)

    Winnie: Same here. my BF and I have long killed the thrill of gift giving in our relationship. Getting exactly what we want works for us so we stuck with that. :)

    Leilani: Footwear is always a great gift for guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion, guys like receiving something for their feet rather than accessories.. :))

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)