Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie EDT Review


Here's a review on Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie EDT.

Price: 30ml- P1,950.00; 50ml- P2,950.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in Rustan's department stores

THE VERDICT:

When I go to meetings and client presentations, you know what kind of fragrance I wear? Warm floral. Because it exudes wisdom, brilliance, depth, and elegance-I just feel that my clients take me seriously when I sport a deep perfume. And since this type of perfume is strong and captivating, I create the impression that I know what I'm talking about and I know why I'm doing whatever I'm doing.

HOWEVER.

It is so hot right now. As much as I want to wear my favorite warm florals in my upcoming meetings, I can't 'cuz they just become heady if worn in this kind of weather so they're on a hiatus, specifically in the fridge. Don't wanna risk wearing them to my lunch meetings or else, I might blow my chances with my clients just because the perfume is killing me haha! Lolita Lempicka L'Eau Jolie takes the place of all my warm florals (for now!) because it's a refreshing floral with hints of warmth here and there. I get the best of both worlds with this fragrance.

More about this favorite of mine after the jump!

LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU JOLIE EDT IN DETAIL

L'Eau Jolie is the newest creation of the house of Lolita Lempicka. It's described as a fragrance for the young woman who's awakened to her desires-love, sensuality, passion, but in my case, it's my career.

Top notes open up to a sunny mix of Blackcurrant and Pear-it's heavily fruity, but not the sickly kind and it instantly perks up my mood. Heart Notes have Peach Blossom and Neroli-still fruity, but the fragrance starts having that floral scent by this point-I could also smell a hint of Rose in the heart too. Base Notes have musk and cedar-they give this scent a slightly deep, woodsy aroma. The scent remains light all throughout, but you get kicks of warmth in between-this play of coolness and warmth will compliment the Lolitas of this generation: Innocent but a little naughty. :D 

Sillage is strong, but staying power is a little poor on me-it only stays for about 3 hours before it fades with the wind.

It's ultra fresh, but not unisex and ultra feminine, but not heavy. Been wearing it a lot lately to meetings and even events because I find that this fragrance is not only great for daytime, but night time as well, plus the bottle is sooo small and handy! It's a good choice if you want a floral scent that smells young, but a little sexy and grown- up. (Cueing: I'm not a girl, not yet a woman) It may not have the mysterious, lingering underscent of the original Lolita Lempicka (the thing that made this brand one of my most favorite perfumes), but it's good enough for me because it smells good!

LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU JOLIE EDT RATING

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I love the packaging. As usual with Lempicka, it is so nice !

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)