Daylong Sunscreen by Galderma: Daily. Deep. Complete.
I don't know where people got the idea that sunscreen is only a skin care product for summer-this is sheer heresy because the sun doesn't only come out during this season-even on a cloudy or rainy day, Mr. Sun is out and so are his buddies, UVB and UVA. Oh, before I forget, I should mention that there's a new, certified proven harmful ray in town called IR or Infrared Rays, or the rays that emanate from your computers, tablets, cellphones, and indoor lighting.
Everyone should be educated properly that sunscreen could be the only skin care product that will save our skin-it's time for everyone to adopt a healthy skin habit by using sunscreen everyday and brands should promote this too.
WEAR.SUNSCREEN.EVERYDAY. This is a newfound mission of Galderma, the makers of Cetaphil-they want to make wearing sunscreen 'in' all- year round with Daylong, a sunscreen range that's specifically formulated for everyday use.
What's so special about this sunscreen range? Click READ MORE to find out.
Daylong is comprised of five sunscreen variants that will suit any skin type of adults and even babies. Not only that, it is the first and only sunscreen range that's proven to protect your skin deep down, all the way to the cellular level where most sunscreens cannot reach. It's like this: Regular sunscreens only provide a layer to protect the epidermis and that's it-most of them do not provide internal protection when the UV rays penetrate the sunscreen barrier. According to Cetaphil, Daylong's sunscreens are made to sink into the skin and protect you from UV rays from the inside and out. Also, Daylong-according to clinical studies-is the only sunscreen range that can protect you from UVA, UVB, and IR or Infrared Rays.
Here's the complete line-up:
Daylong SPF 50+ Light Gel Sunscreen For Face and Body (P620.00)
- Light, greaseless, non- comedogenic lotion for the face and body with high SPF protection.
Daylong SPF 30 PA+++ Liposomal Spray for Face and Body (P1,290.00)
- Liposomal is a lotion formula that's very light and easily absorbed, thanks to its composition that mimics the skin's natural moisture. The balanced ratio of oil and water helps catch UV rays and disperse them right before they enter the skin.
Daylong Kids SPF 30 PA+++ Cream Sunscreen For Face and Body (P950.00)
- This sunscreen is only made up of pure, physical sunscreens, which makes it suitable for babies with dry, sensitive, and hypersensitive skin.
Daylong Kids SPF 50 PA++++ Liposomal Sunscreen For Face and Body (P1,430.00)
- The pump is made to dispense the right sunscreen dosage to protect baby's delicate skin. It also features a chart that informs parents on how much sunscreen baby's skin needs.
Daylong After Sun Repair For Face and Body (P890.00)
- A liposomal lotion formulated with a DNA enzyme that supports the skin's natural repairing process. Contains Vitamin E, Glycerin, and Dexpanthenol.
If you're thinking that this 'light, everyday sunscreen' thing is too good to be true, check out the Liposomal Lotion for the Face and Body-it feels and looks so light that it puts light body lotions to shame! :)
As always, Galderma's products are non-comedogenic, fragrance- free, safe for sensitive skin, and dermatologically- tested. Daylong is now available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets. Just visit DAYLONG PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this range.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.