New Year, New Beauty Products: Kracie and Girl Stuff
We're only just beginning our year here at The Beauty Junkee and yet we already have 7 new brands to watch out for and try! Check them out below!
Beauty Box Corp., the distributors of Prostyle Fuwarie, Cure, K-Palette, Zero Kuma, and Fairy Drops here in the Philippines brings in another Japanese brand called Kracie. It has been around since 1887 and this lifestyle brand is known for their all- natural bath, body, and facial skin care products.
The good news is all of Kracie's beauty products are available in the country. Here they are:
Aroma Resort Hand Cream (P295.00)
- A soothing hand moisturizer infused with a long- lasting fragrance and vegetable and fruit essences.
Aroma Resort Body Milk (P495.00)
- A light and luxurious body moisturizer that imparts all- day moisture. Also infused with vegetable and fruit essences.
Scents for Aroma Resort Body Milk and Hand Cream: Melty Jasmine, Fantastic Berry, Shine Orange and Bergamot, Dreamy Bloom Rose, Fine Apple and Gardenia, and Happy Sweet Peach
Hadabisei All In 1 Facial Mask Pack (P795.00)
- A must- have for sheet mask lovers. This treatment pack contains 40 sheet masks pre- soaked in 30 kinds of beauty essences to moisturize, repair, regenerate, and firm skin.
Himawari Dear Beauté Oil In Shampoo (P695.00)
- An oil- based shampoo that repairs hair as it cleanses it.
Himawari Dear Beauté Oil In Treatment (P695.00)
- A deeply nourishing treatment to fortify and repair damaged hair.
Himawari Dear Beauté Oil In Conditioner (P695.00)
- An oil- based conditioner that leaves hair smooth and manageable.
All Himawari hair care products are Sulfate and Silicon- free, and contain Organic Sunflower oil extracts.
Natululu Body Lotion (P495.00)
- A non- greasy, moisturizing lotion in water form.
Variants: Yuzu, Rice, Tomato
Pure Savon Body Wash (P545.00)
- A rich, moisturizing body wash infused with Shea Butter and Soapwort extract.
Scents: Classic Floral and Rose Blend
You can find these products in all Beauty Bar stores. I'm currently loving Hadabisei! :D
Girl Stuff is not really a new brand, but it's debuting in The Beauty Junkee this year. This nail polish line is Toluene, Formaldehyde, and DBP- free, and comes in various collections like Confetti Polish and Holiday. The Confetti polish line looks mighty enticing and I'm excited to paint my nails with them! Each bottle costs P140.00 only. Just visit GIRLSTUFF FOREVER on Facebook for more information about this brand.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.