Since Neutrals will take center stage this summer of 2015 as per leading lifestyle resources, I figured it would be useful to share my favorite Brown lipsticks with everyone.
For so long, most women have steered clear of Neutrals thinking it will make them look old, boring, or serious. Again, it's a matter of choosing the right neutral hue and it will also help if you try to stay positive and happy on the inside! ;)
My secret to choosing that fab shade of neutral? I always go for a nutty shade because it is warm, comforting, and relaxed or anything with a touch of Pink to it to minimize the seriousness of this shade.
Shall we check out my fave neutral lippies? Unveiling them after the break! :)
- A shade that reminds me of Autumn. It has a hint of Red and gives my lips that "just bitten" look.
- One of Happy Skin's best- selling shades! Honeymoon Glow is a mauve-pink shade-it's perfect for dress down days!
- This warm and fuzzy neutral looks stunning on medium dark and morena skin tones.
- Bare It All is an easy, relaxed, all- around nude that you can rock either in the city or at the beach!
- For corporate settings, a darker neutral with a hint of Pink or Rose will impart the right balance of seriousness and lightheartedness to your look, and Inglot Matte Lipstick in 405 is a great example of this shade.
- It's probably the most beautiful neutral L'Oreal has ever created. Barely Moka is inspired by Hollywood actress, Gong Li, and it's a lovely shade of Mocha/Pumpkin that compliments skin with Yellow undertones perfectly.
So those are my fave neutrals at the moment. Share yours below!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.