FOTD: Halloween Look With Just 1 Product and Under 10 Minutes
The BF and I won't be having our annual halloween date night on the date itself because of conflicting schedules in our respective careers; we're still dressing up though and it's going to be an EXTRA challenge because we'd only be the odd ones on that day so we hope God will grant us that EXTRA confidence!
For your respective Halloween parties, I'm offering this super quick and easy tutorial inspired by one of my favorite art forms, Pop Art; you can cop this look right after work, no sweat; just retouch your powder! The great thing about this is the look is dominated by one product only: BLACK LIQUID EYELINER! See the tutorial below.
White Eyeliner (I used Majolica Majorca's white eyeliner here)
**Base has been pre-made already. The idea behind this look is you can wear it anytime, anywhere.
1. Shape your brows. Draw it as if you're frowning.
2. Define the shape of your eye by overplaying your crease and lower lash line. Apply a thick line on your upper lash line and create exaggerated hair strokes (it's okay if it looks a lil' messy) to give the illusion of eyelashes.
3. Draw tears running down your eyes. You can leave the spaces inside the teardrops blank or fill 'em up with white eyeliner.
1. Draw creases on your nose, exaggerate the shadow inside your nose, and define your bridge.
2. Draw an exaggerated contour.
3. Outline your lips.
You can apply dots artistically on your face. If you have more time, apply dots all over your face and pay tribute to Roy Lichtenstein. ;)
Let me know what you think of this tutorial! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.