Juice Beauty Turns 10 + 10 Cult Favorites To Try
Juice Beauty turns ten this year! It has a been a wonderful, fruitful (pun intended) journey for the brand, thus a celebration is called for and that's what I just had with Beauty Bar Philippines last week!
Let's go back to where it all began:
Karen Behnke, a wellness entrepreneur, founded Juice Beauty, a genuinely organic personal care brand, as an alternative to commercial and oftentimes chemical- laden skin, hair, and face products. It all began when Karen was pregnant with her first child: she began to look closely at ingredient labels of personal care products and researching about the ingredients that go into them, and according to her research, almost all commercially- available products contain harmful ingredients; her maternal instincts kicked in making her realize that all this time, she's been unconsciously compromising her and her child's health by applying these ingredients to her skin so she embarked on a mission to find the most natural products possible, but alas, she found none that suited her taste and preference; this has inspired her to create Juice Beauty. 10 years after, Juice Beauty became one of the most successful organic skin care brands globally with two major celebrity partnerships and is actively supporting various environmental causes.
All Juice Beauty products are predominantly made with antioxidant, vitamin, mineral- rich fruit juice bases, are cruelty and harmful chemicals- free, and are proudly made in the USA.
In the Juice Beauty birthday bash, I learned how to create a fancy potted plant featuring the ever popular succulents. I just realized, planting is such a relaxing activity!
Aside from being introduced to succulents, we were also introduced to the 10 Juice Beauty crowd favorites that you may want to see under the tree this year. See them below and take your pick:
1. Blemish Clearing Toner Pads- cleanses and tones the skin while helping fight breakouts. The pads are made from sustainable Bamboo instead of Cotton (a highly- preserved material), thus it is more natural and skin- friendly.
2. Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream- a mineral- rich, emollient night cream infused with Stem Cell to help stall aging. It has a soothing Lemon scent!
3. Stem Cellular 2-in-1 Cleanser- a gentle soap- free cleanser that rids skin of dirt while infusing skin with Stem Cell extracts.
4. Green Apple Peel- a pillar product of Juice Beauty, but it comes in the Pregnancy formulation this time. It's an award- winning peel that exfoliates and rejuvenates skin naturally, safely, and effectively while delivering nutritious benefits to the skin from Green Apple extracts.
5. Stem Cellular Cleansing Oil- a moisturizing oil with Stem Cell extracts that breaks down makeup and dissolves dirt effectively without removing or replacing the skin's natural oils.
6. Blemish Clearing Cleanser- a light, refreshing cleanser that helps treat breakouts with its proprietary, plant- based blemish- fighting formula.
7. Blemish Clearing Solution- a natural spot treatment that helps speed up the healing process of the skin.
8. Blemish Clearing Serum- a nutritious serum that strengthens skin, making it more resilient to breakouts.
9. Green Apple Blemish Clearing Peel- a multi-awarded peel that helps skin's cellular turnover, resulting to speedy recovery of pimples and marks.
10. Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift- a ritualistic eye care program that promises to lift and tighten under eye lines instantly.
Which Juice Beauty product would you like to try? Or if you're currently a user, which of these would you recommend or which Juice Beauty product is your favorite? Share it with us!
Visit BEAUTY BAR PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.