Heya, guys! How's 2016 starting out for you? I trust that it's starting out great for everyone. I spent the first weekend of the year drafting my action plan for the next 6 months, which I will share tomorrow in our first DEAR READERS post for the year.
I'll share with you today my beauty favorites for the last month of 2015.
1. BYS Brow Definition Kit
- A value for money brow kit that features 3 shades that you can mix and match, will go with any hair color you wish to sport, and has good pigmentation. The versatile wax helps you customize the coverage of the brow powders further.
- A gorgeous universal nude; Birthday Suit is a sexy-classy shade and it dupes Kylie Jenner's favorite shade of nude, which is a rosy brown-nude.
- A universally flattering contouring powder in a matte finish and infused with skin caring benefits; true to its name, it provides a natural- looking contour!
- A smoothing primer in a handy packaging; provides a great base for liquid bases.
5. Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder
- Finally got to try this best- seller! This translucent, cast- free setting powder controls oil and sets bases invisibly with a soft focus finish.
That's all! What are your beauty favorites for the last month of 2015?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.