My Favorite French Beauty Brands


France has always been in my travel list and if given the chance to visit this country, I'd leave everything behind for a while, right away. Aside from the Eiffel tower and legendary French food (particularly the pastries), I'd really love to scour the pharmacies of Paris - I heard it's treasure land for makeup and skin care junkies in there.

While my Paris trip is still waiting in the wings, here are my favorite French beauty brands!


1. LANCOME

- Lancome is the brand that screams 'French Chic' to me; its simple yet stunning elegant look and classic with a touch of hip approach to makeup represents the French woman's no- nonsense makeup style.

2. BIODERMA

- This brand pioneered Micellar Water and is in all ways, innovative; I like how Bioderma always comes up with products that are strong and very effective, yet doesn't compromise the skin.

3. CHANEL

- If France had an official brand, it would probably be Chanel to me! 

4. GUERLAIN

- This famous luxury beauty brand makes some of the best- smelling fragrances ever; when I smell Guerlain, I always think I smell France!

5. NUXE

- This French pharmacy brand made its way to my heart through Huile Prodigieuse, the most sublime body oil there is!

Do you have any favorite French beauty brands? 

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. French Beauty Brands? Wala pa eh. Hindi ko pa nga natatry yung Bioderma. Ngayon ko nga lang din nalaman na from France pala yun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you that next time you'll be blogging about your visit in France :)
    Would love to go there as well as it is also a romantic place for lovers. Lovers in Paris? Hahahaha. I've always love products made in france as well like you'll be feeling really great once you see almost anything that has a made in france at the back of the packaging. Awww :3 But I know they are all luxurious as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hay naku I really pray that I will get to visit France one day! :D

      Delete
  3. Yves Rocher has great skin care selection I've tried their travel size soothing cream moisturizer (ugh my memory again I think it has vegetal or vegetta on the packaging anyway the name is similar to the character from dragon ball lol) I didn't break out with their moisturizer though, I notice that most french brand is pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Their anti-acne skin care range is the bomb! I love their pimple patches. :)

      Delete
  4. The brands you mentioned on your list all scream "France!" because they are missing a syllable or two when pronounced. =))) France has a very special place in my heart. When I think about beauty and fashion, the first thing that comes to mind is France, because they have revolutionized a lot of trends in the beauty community. I haven't had the chance to try any French brands (Does Pond's count because they have a beauty institute in France?? haha), but a lot of skin care and make up items I've been lusting over are French. There's something so sophisticated and indulgent when it comes to France and beauty. It's definitely on my bucket list, because it would be such a treat to visit a truly majestic place even once in your life. I'm hoping that the next post you'll be having about France would be a tour of the places we need to see, and a montage of things we have to try, and maybe food we need to taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great point about the syllables! :)

      Pond's, no because the brand originated in the US. :)

      Let's cross our fingers that I'll visit France soon! :)

      Delete
  5. I love French brands kasi they smell so so good! I'm a fan of Lancome, I've a lippie from them which smells super nice talaga na tipong from the moment you put on til the whole you still can smell it and the packaging are very elegant :) I often visit Yves Rocher malayo palang you can smell na their products (at Ayala Center Cebu branch)... medyo mahal nga lang price range nila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, their lippies smell really nice. :) From Yves Rocher, try their skin care - it's surprisingly good!

      Delete
  6. I love Lancome!! so simple and elegant, their blushes are very pigmented. 💖❤️💖 Sublime oil is for what? I spotted Nuxe brand at Beauty Bar too bad I didnt purchase the eye cream. Have you tried their eye creams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eye creams, not yet, but the oil is pretty good. :) Sublime Oil is for the hair, face, and body; it's a very good moisturizer!

      Delete
  7. Nuxe is <3. Their body oils are amazing. They have micellar water that smells like roses.

    I also love Yves Rocher. Everything smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm using the Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner kase I have enlarge pores sa nose nagwowork talaga sa skin ko and di ako nagkakaroon ng breakouts when using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ditto! Aside from refining pores, it really gives you the feeling that your pores are so clean!

      Delete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)