France has always been in my travel list and if given the chance to visit this country, I'd leave everything behind for a while, right away. Aside from the Eiffel tower and legendary French food (particularly the pastries), I'd really love to scour the pharmacies of Paris - I heard it's treasure land for makeup and skin care junkies in there.
While my Paris trip is still waiting in the wings, here are my favorite French beauty brands!
- Lancome is the brand that screams 'French Chic' to me; its simple yet stunning elegant look and classic with a touch of hip approach to makeup represents the French woman's no- nonsense makeup style.
- This brand pioneered Micellar Water and is in all ways, innovative; I like how Bioderma always comes up with products that are strong and very effective, yet doesn't compromise the skin.
- If France had an official brand, it would probably be Chanel to me!
- This famous luxury beauty brand makes some of the best- smelling fragrances ever; when I smell Guerlain, I always think I smell France!
- This French pharmacy brand made its way to my heart through Huile Prodigieuse, the most sublime body oil there is!
Do you have any favorite French beauty brands?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.