Mediheal X BTS Sheet Mask Collection launches in Manila!


Calling all BTS fans! Say Annyeong to a collectible from MediHeal, the newest sheet mask brand to land in the Philippines! Quick deets below!


I've blogged about Mediheal previously. It's the popular Korean sheet mask brand that sold over a whopping 1 billion units worldwide with strong presence in Japan, Korea, and China. Hoping to make waves in the Philippines, Mediheal launches strong locally with a collaboration with popular KPop group, BTS.
MediHeal X BTS is a limited edition collection featuring 10 mask packs and 14 photo cards.

Here's the collection in the flesh. BTS fans will surely love to have this!

Aside from the best- selling masks, Mediheal also has the following products: Soaksoak Nose pack, Capping Masks that seem like sleeping masks, and Aloe Vera Hydrogel.

Here's the entire collection of MediHeal products. My favorite is NMF Aquaring and it's my highly recommended MediHeal mask.

My MediHeal 7-Day challenge

MediHeal is now available in Watsons stores. MediHeal X BTS limited edition collection is available until supplies last, retails at P1,250.00, and will be available at watsons.ph starting March 15, 2018.

Visit MEDIHEAL PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this collection.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Ok so parang mas excited ako dun sa 14 photos kaysa sa 10 pieces of mask haha. Pero maganda talaga ang Mediheal. Pinatry sakin dati ng friend ko yung Collagen and ang relaxing talaga girl! Sana matry ko din lahat ng variants. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sheet masks and I see to relax on it every single night. The mediheal masks are soo great and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a BTS fan but I love the mask sheets, and boy it wasn't cheap hahaha! Can't wait for your face mask challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. magbunyi ang BTS fans! hehe! 😊effective kya yung soak soak nose pack?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are awesome sheet masks! I would love to try your recommended NMF Aquaring variant! Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I see BTS it always reminds me of my daughter who is a Kaddict of all sorts of things about Korea or KPop. I would want to give it her..kaya lang ang mahal. For sure di nya gagamitin un mask..titigan nya lang lalo na BTS pa.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)