Huda Beauty Warm Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette Is the Perfect Accent Palette

Huda Beauty Warm Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette review.

PRICE: 48AUD (Around P1,800.00+)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Sephora boutiques

THE VERDICT:

I have been forever dreaming of owning one of Huda Beauty's eyeshadow palettes, particularly Rose Gold because I love, love, love the accent shades featured in it. I got the chance to see Huda Beauty in the flesh in Australia last June 2018 and lo and behold, the Rose Gold palette was available and in abundance. However, my cash fell short LOLZ.

Then I saw these smaller palettes by Huda called Obsessions by the counters so I picked up one to avoid an impending heartbreak lol.

You know what? I'm actually good with this palette. I don't feel the need anymore to buy the bigger ones!



Ingredients

Huda Beauty Obsessions is a series of pocketable palettes curated by Huda herself. There are about 7 or 8 palettes available in the line from neutral to bold, colorful shades.

Product comes in a sturdy cardboard palette packaging with a magnetic closure. It's a pretty neat palette.

The palette I got is called Warm Obsessions. It's a mix of earthy shades.

Here are the swatches:

L-R:

Terracotta brown (matte)
Camel brown (matte)
Peach (matte)
Cream white (matte)
Copper-Bronze (metallic)
Brown with a reddish tone (matte)
Orange (matte)
Peach-beige (matte)
Burgundy (matte)

The shadows are CRAZY PIGMENTED. The shimmer in the middle, on the other hand is pigmented on the swatch, but requires to be on top of a cream base for me to get its full effect; not too much of a bother though.

Here's my Huda Beauty Warm Obsessions look. Take note, I only used little of the eyeshadows, but holy moly, I was still able to get a dramatic look. This palette will probably last me for 10 years haha!

Some great points about the palette:

1. It's easy to use. The matte eyeshadows are fairly easy to blend.
2. The eyeshadows don't budge, but still requires an eyeshadow primer to last longer
3. The palette contains a lot of great accent colors that will complement other eyeshadow palettes and singles.
4. It's travel- friendly

To be honest, now that I have this, I don't feel the need to buy Rose Gold anymore; I realized I just wanted to try Huda's eyeshadow palettes and Obsessions made me try them without the huge cash commitment; Obsessions series features pretty much all the nice accent shades in the bigger eyeshadow palettes of Huda. I suggest you try these first before buying the bigger palettes to test it out and for you to know if you'll really like them. As for me, I like this palette because of the pretty accent shades and it's pigmented AF!

Have you tried Huda Beauty eyeshadow palettes already? What are you thoughts?

HUDA BEAUTY WARM OBSESSIONS EYESHADOW PALETTE RATING

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I've been looking for a palette like this for so long. Love the fact na hindi masyadong marami yung colors. Talagang piling pili yung best of the best. Love your eye look! Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)