CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch Review: Is it effective?

CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch review.

PRICE: P130.00 (buy-1-take-1 sale)
FROM: My Purple Cart, Shopee
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Beauty Bar

THE VERDICT:

I'm having a terrible, terrible--say it again--terrible breakout! My jawline looks so bad and every time a pimple heals, another one pops! It's the worst hormonal acne I've had in my memory! Augh! I know my acne is very bad when I have to stop everything I'm using and revert to my trusty anti- acne skin care line, Mario Badescu.

During Shopee's 11.11 sale, I chanced upon CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch on a buy-1-take-1 sale at My Purple Cart, one of the trusted sellers of CosRX in the app/site. I bought it right away because my skin care at the moment is 70% anti-acne!

Aside from Low pH cleanser and the one step clear pad, this pimple patch is one of the best- sellers. I tried it and holy cow, it's really good! It reduces swelling instantly and flattens zits almost overnight!


CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch is a set of hydrocolloid patches that are meant to draw out impurities from the skin.

Each pack comes with a sheet of 24 hydrocolloid dressings that come in various sizes.

What's hydrocolloid anyway? It's a type of wound dressing used in medical preparations; it has a laminating effect, flexible material, and water- resistant properties (for some formats), which makes it a tough and lasting wound protector. Some hydrocolloid dressings contain properties that help increase absorption of moisture or topical treatments.

CosRX Acne Pimple Master Patch contains Parraffin that helps moisturize the skin and Styrene Isoprene Styrene Black Copolymer that draws out impurities from the zit.

Here's a mad pimple. It's swollen, painful, red, dry, itchy, and has some pus in the middle. It's a villain!

I applied one CosRX pimple patch (the crusty pink powder is Mario Badescu Drying lotion).

The great thing about the patch is it is unscented, sticks even on top of moisturized skin (it can withstand oil- based serums!), and doesn't sting at all.

Overnight, I noticed that the swelling disappeared as well as the redness.

After two days

Lo and behold, the pimple is almost flat! This is just a severe close up, but in person, it can be easily camouflaged by a full coverage concealer already compared to two days prior. In my observation, it's like the pimple died already and the affected and surrounding skin is on its way to healing; it's still dark and a bit protruded though, but I think after two more applications, this will be even more reduced.

The patch works on a lot of types of pimples: cystic, whiteheads, and pustules, like my pimple. But if we're going to rank the efficacy, in my experience, it works well on whiteheads, pustules (ruptured and intact), and lastly, cystic acne. I've tried using the patches on my cystic zits even if I know there's virtually nothing one can do to treat it unless the white eye appears, but for what it's worth, my cystic zits have somewhat reduced in size and swelling.

Overall, I love this because it works on almost all kinds of acne condition! Aside from being a pimple treatment, it also acts as a protective barrier for freshly- popped pimples. No wonder this patch is famous! I think this will be my new travel- friendly spot treatment!

P.S. Please dispose this product responsibly. Do not flush down the toilet or rinse down the drain. Please think of marine life before doing so. :)

COSRX ACNE PIMPLE MASTER PATCH RATING

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. this looks like a miracle worker! omg! totally need this in my life!

    cool blog! i'm follwoing and I would love if you could follow me too :)
    xoxo

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this review. I too have been experiencing a bit of hormonal acne as of the moment. I hope I could score these on sale or promo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love na love ko din yan! ❤ Effective sya saken. Got it on buy one take one din pero sa BeautyMNL. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)