FINALLY! MY PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED!

At last, my package arrived. Thank God. I was almost thinking that it got lost that's why it took days before I received this. But still, AIR21'S SERVICE IS CRAP. PERIOD.




Nice protective wrapper. Imma keep this for future transactions. :D
This package is from Sis Khymm. This contains the NYX l/s I asked her to buy me and sis Lelila's (girltalker) Purple Rite Lipstick from the Style Warrior Collection. I'm soo loving my package! :)


Thanks sis Khymm for the Kanebo freebie! :)

*Reviews and FOTDs to follow! I HAVE TONS OF STUFF TO REVIEW AND FOTDS TO CREATE! YAY! :)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. the lipstick's for a hundred bucks lang? woooow.O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's from Cebu, right? I heard NYX is cheap there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gusto ko na 2loy pumunta ng cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeeee.i want the bobbie brown blush!hehehe.nice package martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on being able to finally receive your package!

    i agree with you that their service is really bad...

    nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw.. nyx 100 bucks?? looove it

    ReplyDelete
  7. waah! the foil protective wrapper is from sis Lelila.. my hubby forgot to remove my details.. pls blur lang po sis hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, that was my penmanship, naannounce pa panget kong sulat LOL!

    the foil bubble wrap envelope whatever is recycled lang din, from an international ebay seller.

    at least we help mother earth! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sis khymm,

    dami pa bang nyx lipstick dun? baka pwede rin magpabili lol!

    i want tea rose and thalia, at least magcrack man lips ko dahil sa kanila, mura lang haha.


    sorry sis martha, nanghijack ako ng blog LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. nikki gracie crissy: yup. 100php lang. the mega shine gloss is 180php. too bad naubusan ako ng beige. nagpapabili din ako kay khymm eh. :)

    lelila: it's okay. i'm lovin' your lipstick. will review it in a while. :)

    thiamere: oo nga. stupid courier. anyway, you're welcome! :)

    shobe: nice ng bobbi brown no? the best talaga. uber pigmented pa. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)