HAUL-IDAY+REST IN PEACE PRES. CORY, YOU'RE WITH NINOY NOW

I just recently had a tear- jerking session after watching the special coverage of Cory's burial procession from Manila Cathedral to South Super Highway. It was too much already for me so i thought of hitting the mall because the day is too heavy for me already. All the People Power 1 footages with Cory really hit me so much because the only symbol of the true meaning of Democracy, the sole daughter of the revolution and the only person who have stood up for the belief that all Filipinos are innately good and that there is still hope for us, no matter how dark our future may seem already.

She's gone, farewell Cory. You are in Ninoy's arms now.

On to the lighter side...

I went to Powerplant Mall because I've never been to this mall for a month now because I've been so busy with my play. I chilled first and surfed the net in Starbucks and mom and I went to Bicutan to pick up my brother from work then went back to Powerplant again to eat dinner in Brazil! Brazil! (Testimonial on this restaurant in the next posts).

I dropped by Zara and saw this gorgeous 3 1/2 in. high heeled- violet pumps. The texture is corduroy and the heels are made of rubber that's why it's lightweight. The insides of the shoes feel so soft that's why I found it perfect. I'm really picky when it comes to shoes so I seldom find the perfect pair of shoes. And this time, I just thought that the shoes were perfect. And I'm the type of girl who wouldn't drool over shoes. :D It was priced at 4550php and I was asking my mom to buy it for me. She tried discouraging me from buying it because she knows that i'm no shoes wearer and I'll just dump this in the box after some time. Actually, 4550php is too much for a pair of shoes also and I took into consideration that those are heels and I can't wear them on a daily basis. Besides, I don't go to formal occasions most of the time so I'm afraid the lovely pair will just rot in the boxes.



Since I don't have new clothes anymore and most of them went on sale, I decided to get a floral polo blouse from TRF and a pair of drawstring yellow laidback shorts from Zara TRF as well. Zara is on a sale and I got the polo for 995php only from the original price of 1750php and the shorts at 745php from 1500php. Ain't it a steal, eh? :D

So time for my beauty hauls. I went to PCX for some personal hauls like pantyliners, wet wipes, travel toothpaste, nose strips, mints and I got myself a Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara because i've heard so many good things about this product (Review to follow in the next posts).



So these are my hauls for this week! What were your hauls? :D

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. you got a really good deal on the clothes and they cute too. I bet those purple pumps you saw were gorgeous but sometimes you just have to let go lol.

    i saw the service for cory and man, i was freaking teraing up too esp when kris went up and said her good byes to her mom. i dont like her husband James though. It looked like he didnt even try to comfort kris. they were sitting next to each other and the body language is just bad...but then again im weird coz i notice things like that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. becky: yeah, i'm really sad, as in, everytime i'll remember kris' tears (though i don't like her) i'd feel teary- eyed always!


    we just lost a saint, a leader, a true politician.


    yeah, i feel that james is just there for the money. lol! :D


    yup, everything's on a friggin, sale! the shoes were really fabulous and they look good on me. as i said, i'm no shoe addict so it was kinda' easy for me to let it go because I was thinking that i'll just be able to use it around 20% of the time. Oh well. but they're just perfect. I hope that in some zara store, someday, I see it again, and by that time, i know that it's the time to purchase it already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was trying so hard not to cry..considering that i watched kris' speech when i was at the hospital for a medical check up..

    hirap pigilan ng luha e..

    i also saw a nice pumps at zara before & i wanted to buy it too..but since i don't really use high heels...i knew that i just have to go out of the store as far away as possible before i do damage to my card..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. thiamere: oo nga, grabe, kapag nakakakita ako ng tarps na tribute ka tita cory, naiiyak pa rin ako.

    naku, buti na lang talaga kaya kong i- control ang pagbili ko ng damit. sa make-up lang talaga hindi haha. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)