MEET MY BABY, BARBIE :D

I have a new baby, and it's a Lenovo Ideapad. It's their newest budget- friendly and lightweight laptop.


It comes in 4 colors: Black, Gray, White and Pink. I got the pink one because I've been lemming for a pink gadget for quite some time now. :D


It's wi- fi ready, has a veritex face recognition system for security purposes so hackers, you might wanna find other ways to do your bad deeds. :D


The battery charger is white and it came with a free laptop bag upon purchase.


Oooohhh.... Now I don't have to worry about bringing my heavy Pookie, the MacBook. :D

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. OH that's super cute!
    Congrats on getting a pink gadget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tamara: thanks sis! i'm so lovin' that it's so lightweight. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww..so cute! is it 12" screen? how much is it? im planning to get a smaller lappy too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, we have the same combo. netbook and macbook! :D harlowe and chuck. i have a pink msi wind tho, and im loving it to bits!! enjoy your netbook! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. imlee: thanks! it's a 10.6" laptop. it's really cute! :D

    makeupjunkie: haha. thanks sis! is that what it's really called? a netbook? haha. i just know that it's called an ideapad. haha. the macbook's too heavy for me. i'm planning to make it my home laptop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup, a netbook. :P
    yea, that's what i did with chuck too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. makeupjunkie: really? that's what you call your macbook? my macbook's name is pookie. maybe we could set them up on a date. haha. :D

    khymm: around 19- 20kphp+ sis. :D my mom is the president of lenovo. tell me if you want to get one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)