MY "AT LAST HAUL"+BOOKSTORE HAULS

Hi guys! How's your Saturday? I'm soo happy today because I was able to purchase the item that I've been lemming for for years!



It's a Lacoste Mini Pique Stretch Dress. This has been pulled out of the country and it comes back once every year as a limited edition item. It's not even displayed in the racks and it comes in one to three colors only if it's brought here. They also don't have the complete sizes.


I thought of inquiring about the dress in Lacoste Greenbelt 3. I never really expected that it'll be available since the last time I inquired in Rustans Makati, the SAs don't have any idea when the item will come to the Philippines.

Here's my baby! :D

It's just fate that brought me tonight in the Greenbelt Lacoste boutique. My much coveted Lacoste dress is available. The store has it in two colors. Aqua Green and Melon (light orange).

Haha. Here's a vain shot. Feeling guilty about my Cold Rock cup after dinner!

I fitted the dress and it's perfect! I am so in love with it! It fits my personality, style and most especially, taste. I think it was really meant for me and the dress to be together because the Aqua Green is the last piece left, and is in size 36. Perfect. I'm as size 36. :D

I was thinking twice of purchasing because it costs 4950php. But I think I have waited long enough for the dress to be available. So to no avail, I purchased it.

I am 5k poorer, but never been happier. :D

Here's a shot of the upper part of the Lacoste dress. :D

Here's another batch of this week's haul. :D


I also bought some stuff from Fully Booked in The Fort High Street. An Agatha Ruiz Dela Prada notebook, Hanadeka club post- its and a Mosaic Leatherette notebook for my hubby, Mr. R. (We just had a fight last night. Good thing we were able to patch things up today). I'll give it to him as a present this Monday. :D


And I caught my baby sneaking in my packages! :D Ang kulit mo! :D


More blog entries to follow so stay tuned! :D


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. aww cute! looks like one of the cats I had before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sush: thanks. :D well, don't be fooled by his looks. he's a little devil. oh, i love him anyway. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)