PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION



Here's my initial review on MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION



PRICE: 1600PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: MAC GLORIETTA

OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC OUTLETS: GLORIETTA 3, RUSTANS MALL, SHANGRI- LA MALL, MARIONNAUD, SM MALL OF ASIA, POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL (SOON TO OPEN)


It's probably one of the most wonderful powder plus foundation brands in the cosmetics market. It provides excellent coverage and good staying power. Look fresh and pretty in an instant right after every retouching



It's powder and foundation in one product, which is convenient because I don't have to put liquid foundation anymore (because I'm no fan). 

As compared to normal face powders, this one feels buttery and rich so when applied on the face, it gives good coverage and it literally conceals all unwanted pores and redness on the face. One swipe on each face part and you're good to go!

What I love about this product is how it makes my face look flawless. It's a must- have for me whenever I'm out because you'll never know when you'll need to look beautiful. It has good staying power because it lasts for around 3- 4 hours on my face. It doesn't sting if ever I sweat and it smells good too!

Actual product

Sponge compartment


I managed to finish three NC42 compacts in 2 years, which goes to show how in love I am with this product. I found my HG for face powders.

Unfortunately, this is too expensive for a face powder so I was forced to look for an alternative. But if ever I'll have tons of money again, I'll definitely get myself another in NC42.

Post a Comment

0 Comments