PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER

Here's a follow up review on KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER 75ML


PRICE: 950PHP (FOR 75ML)

PLACE BOUGHT: KIEHL'S, GREENBELT 5, MAKATI CITY




THE VERDICT:


Okay, so this review is 2 weeks late already. It just slipped out of my mind, sorry for that, but at least that's more time for me to gauge how good or bad this product is.


Okay, So the consistency of this moisturizer is a semi- creamy liquid moisturizer. It is absorbed easily by the skin and a little goes a long way, thanks to it's consistency that covers a good amount of facial skin when it is spread evenly. 


I remember the SA in Kiehl's telling me that this ain't a recommended product for people with oily to combination skin because it has oil extracts that can contribute to a more oily facial skin surface.


Well, I've been using an oil- controlling facial cleanser and toner, both from Kiehl's as well, and I have gauged that these two battle my oiliness so I didn't worry too much about what the SA told me. Besides, it's in the FOR ALL SKIN TYPES category so this can be used by people with normal to hypersensitive skin. 


After 3 weeks of usage, I have noticed that my skin has become more supple, and it looks healthier on the outside, with a "lit from within glow". I just love that my facial skin has become more radiant. Another important thing, I didn't get breakouts from the Kiehl's line.


I've mentioned before that this moisturizer is the HG moisturizer of Mary Kate Olsen. Well, I see how her skin is optimally hydrated and nourished, based on her pictures. Maybe because of the moisturizer and some other facial stuff. But I can also see that my face has that healthy sheen (take note, not SHINE) right after application because it is absorbed easily and fast by the skin. It's not oily looking, as compared to other moisturizers that takes forever to dry and contributes somehow to the oiliness of my skin. 


Overall, I'm loving this product, no regrets though it really is costly, but I'm sure the big bottle will last me long because a pea- sized amount can already cover my entire face!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. it's pretty cheap for a big bottle of moisturizer =)

    I wanna get this too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)