PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NYX BROW POWDER IN BLACK/GRAY

Here's an initial review on NYX BROW POWDER IN BLACK/ GRAY


PRICE: 250PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: WHITE GOLD CENTER, CEBU CITY


Nyx brow powder promises to give you that Movie Star brows!


Nyx Brow Powder In Black/ Gray


THE VERDICT:


I'm actually aiming to get the Dark Brown/ Brown shade but the only shades available are Auburn/ Taupe (Perfect for redheads) and Black/ Gray. 


Inclusive of small brushes namely Eyebrow Brush (Up) and Mascara Wand Brush (Down)

Okay, so the powder's texture is semi- creamy because it's specifically made for the brows. It also has a small brow brush and mascara wand so you could groom your brows.


The gray shade is used to fill some lines while the black is used to define the overall arch of your brows.


Swatches (L- R): Gray and Black


This brow powder is easy to use and a little goes a long way because it's uber pigmented. It spreads easily and it lasts long on my brows without streaking or smudging due to the oil my face excretes. It's quite pricey but it does deliver.


Even though it's cheap looking, I love how sleek and easy to slip into any space the casing is. I just hate that one of the locks of the cover snapped. I hope they improve the packaging.


Nyx brow powder on my brow


But nevertheless, it's a good product. I'm actually using this as of the moment. It's quite an effort to use brow powders as compared to pencil eye liners but the formulation and the color pay- off really does give me defined brows!

Post a Comment

0 Comments