PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NYX MOSAIC POWDER BLUSH IN PARADISE

Here's my initial review on NYX MOSAIC POWDER BLUSH IN PARADISE

PRICE: 250PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: WHITE GOLD CENTER, CEBU CITY

NYX MOSAIC POWDER BLUSH IN PARADISE

THE VERDICT:

Nyx's mosaic blush in paradise is a blush with 5 different shades of blushes with a highlighter in the middle to give a different glow to the pay- off. I like it in a sense because the different shades of pink compliment each other to give off a lovely pink blush with a coral undertone. the beige shimmery powder in the middle serves as an effective highlighter that helps add a dimension to the pink blush. 

CLOSER LOOK AT THE PRODUCT

The staying power of this blush is relatively good. The color pay- off is great. The texture of the powder is buttery and less starchy so you get a maximum color pay- off

Skin swatch

Okay, so it seems to me that this is almost 95% a dupe of Nars orgasm. It has less shimmer but it has a semi- frost look when applied, but don't worry, it doesn't look too unnatural. The glimmers are finer as compared to Nars' orgasm blush.

Here's me wearing the powder blush. I'm so loving pinks right now so this pink blush is definitely a great bargain!

It's actually a very good buy. A little goes a long way so I'm expecting this blush to last me for a long time! :D


**Oooh... I'm loving Nyx right now. :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. This is one of my favorite blushes. I love the red shade. :) I got mine from eBay for 200, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh girl! I love this. I wanyt one now! how do u keep your skin soo flawless. please let meknow k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. talaga parang orgasm? =) natakot ako sa shade when i saw it kasi parang red eh! hehe. excited na ako sa Mascara review mo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet marami na akong nabiling NYX kung sana available lang sya dito sa amin. Ang ganda ng quality nya pero di nakakabutas ng bulsa 'no? Unlike other imported makeup brands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pammy: really? that's such a good deal. and it's a nice pink shade too! i love it! :D

    diane: thanks for the compliment sis. well, i just make sure i wash my face before i go to sleep and it's been this way ever since. :D

    i use kiehl's non- detergent foaming facial cleanser as of the moment as my facial wash, kiehl's herbal toner with mixed berries and botanical extracts as my toner and kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer.

    i was an avalon organics user before. their sun defense line. the moisturizer, facial cleanser, eye cream and toner. it's organic so it has less chemicals. try it. :D

    but when i was young, i used to use ponds. now it's drying my skin so i switched brands. :D

    khymm: yup! i'll try providing a pic.:D di naman masyadong dupe. almost lang. :D i'll review the mascara in a while. :D

    golden: oo naman! okay ang nyx. super. pero hindi rin ganon ka-kumpleto sa white gold eh. i'm thinking of selling nyx and la colors sa phils. i'll update you guys. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)