PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN CREAMY BEIGE

Here's an initial review on NYX ROUND LIPGLOSS IN CREAMY BEIGE

PRICE: 100PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: WHITE GOLD CENTER, CEBU CITY

NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN CREAMY BEIGE

Nyx's round lipstick formulation has a satin finish with a velvet texture to help prevent dry, flaky and chapped lips. There are over a hundred shades available for this product.

LIP SWATCH

THE VERDICT:

Okay, so I was choosing between this, Hermes and Milan. I think I should've gotten Milan because I was looking for a rose- mauve lipstick. I'm just a sucker for nude lipsticks so I got this one. I also thought that it would be a good dupe for MAC's matte lipstick in Taupe but it ended up looking nude on my lips. But nevertheless, as you could see on the picture, it really IS a nude lipstick.

Okay, so this has a satin- feel and keeps my pucker moisturized. I just hope that Nyx improves the staying power of their lipsticks. This goes off right after I smoke a cigarette.

On the other hand, it is uber pigmented, glides well on the lips and the color is absolutely gorgeous. 

NYX LIPSTICK ON ME

If you're looking for a nude lipstick that's perfect for warm- skinned with a yellow undertone morenas like me, this is a great color. But if you're outdoors under a natural lighting, this pretty much looks like a nude- brown lipstick that doesn't make you look anemic or stressed. :D

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Hi sis :) The lipstick looks great on you!

    I have NYX Milan, bought it in Somera Glorietta 5 for Php 150 last March. I think they still have it on stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crissy: thanks sis! :D saan yung somera sa glorietta 5? do they sell nyx make-up? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot which side...basta pag-akyat sa isang escalator andun na. Can't seem to explain directions well. Maliit lang naman yung Glorietta 5. I once bought NYX e/s trio also for 150, but I think they increased the price to 250. Not sure if the same applies to their l/s. I also got Eros (a bright red...even if I'm afraid to wear red in public). Very limited shades though (both e/s & l/s, no l/g) :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright. Do let me know if the prices are still the same :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)