MUFE HD FOUNDATION ON ME UNDER NATURAL LIGHTING+FOTD

As per requested by my avid readers, here's a pic of the MUFE HD Foundation in 160 on my facial skin.

This pic was taken under natural lighting. Hope this is what you're aiming at. :D


Nasty almost bared up skin! haha!  I hope you get a better view of the effect of the foundation. See, it's a perfect match between my neck and face! LAHVET!:P


Here's my FOTD for today. It's a normal sun- kissed look that truly compliments my newly tanned skin. :D

KRYOLAN INVISIBLE MATT MATTIFYING PRIMER
MAC STUDIO FINISH CONCEALER (NC30)
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD FOUNDATION IN 160
MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION (NC40) (DUSTED LIGHTLY)
NARS POWDER BLUSH IN LUSTER
BENEFIT BENETINT ON MY LIPS
CHANEL INMITABLE MASCARA (BLACK)
EVER BILENA PENCIL EYELINER (BLACK) ON MY BROWS
MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUA EYES WATERPROOF EYE LINER PENCIL IN 10 (BLACK)

*I SHOULD'VE USED NC42 TO COMPLIMENT THE FOUNDATION MORE BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE AS OF THE MOMENT. I ONLY HAVE THE NC40 AVAILABLE SO I JUST DUSTED IT LIGHTLY TO SET THE FOUNDATION.


** ARGH! THE STUPID BENETINT CAP BROKE!!! AGAIN! :X

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. much better sis!

    im getting sis pammy's MUFE HD, it's in 150, pwede na noh? 160 ka and you're NC42. Im NC40 so im getting 150 haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    You are much prettier without the yellowish cast. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crystal: haha. it's all worth the bucks! :D

    lelila: talaga? okay thanks for noticing. i actually noticed na mas okay nga haha! :D

    anonymous: oh thank you very much! hope you could introduce yourself to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi,hun!

    sorry if im not able to leave comments lately..my stupid dashboard is not cooperating & often times i have to drop by on the blogs by visiting them one by one

    ekkkk!!!

    i haven't tried the MUFE HD but i heard a lot of good feedbacks on it!
    & i guess it really does work,right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey thiamere! missed you in my blog sweetie. :D

    naku, dapat lang sis kasi mahal siya, diba? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..lol
    yeah, but then as what they said, beauty has a price
    XD

    but it does work on u
    you look gorgeous!

    i just noticed it, but your avatar looks great!
    i like it
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thiamere: haha! true. thanks a lot sis! :D

    hahaha. puro camwhoring lang ako last night and yan lang ang tingi kong pinakamatino. haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. your photos here look so much better and show truer colors, no yellow lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nikkiz: yeah, i've been trying to imitate these pics in my next few posts. :D

    Mga masters ko kayo my avid readers! hehe. :D


    keep on reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What blush were you using? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)