PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUA EYES WATERPROOF PENCIL EYELINER IN 1L (GRAY) AND 10 (BLACK)

Here's an initial review on MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUA EYES WATERPROOF PENCIL EYELINER IN 1L (GRAY) AND BLACK (10)

PRICE: 950PHP EA.
PLACE BOUGHT: MAKE UP FOR EVER BOUTIQUE, THE FORT HIGH STREET, FORT BONIFACIO, TAGUIG
OTHER LOCATIONS: SHANGRI- LA MALL, ORTIGAS, PASIG CITY



THE VERDICT:

This is actually an unplanned purchase. Since I'm in dire need of a waterproof eyeliner, I decided to give it a try. At least it's cheaper than Chanel's waterproof retractable eyeliner.


A LOOK AT THE ACTUAL PRODUCTS

MUFE AQUA EYES IN 1L (GRAY)

This color is perfect for the brows since the color's softer than black. 

MUFE AQUA EYES IN 10 (BLACK)

This one is for my theatre performances. It intensifies the brow colors by truly defining them and this is also perfect in making my eyes look deeper and it also creates a thicker lash effect.

SWATCHES ON MY SKIN 

MUFE AQUA EYES 10 SWATCH

MUFE AQUA EYES 1L

**The color pay- off is excellent. It's quite pigmented and I love the soft and creamy consistency of the eyeliner. It's like a gel liner in stick form. It's easy to apply and if you make a slight mistake, the excess is easy to wipe off. Make sure you wipe it off quickly because it might dry on your lids and you will need water or oil to remove the excess because this baby is waterproof.

Here's MUFE Aqua Eyes in 10 on my lids. Check out the great pigmentation and how it gave my lash line more definition.

SO CHECK THE SWATCHES OUT AFTER I PUT MY HAND UNDER RUNNING WATER...

AQUA EYES 1L

AQUA EYES 10

**Check that both are persistent in staying on my skin. It took me a good rubbing of both swatches with soap and water before I almost removed every trace of the swatches on my skin, which goes to show that the waterproof promise has promise. Also, when I tried rubbing both off with just my dry hands, both stayed like permanent markers on my skin!

Overall, I found a cheaper alternative for my Chanel Waterproof Eyeliner. Chanel's waterproof promise is truly impressive but the actual eyeliner pencil is quite short so I used it up quickly, so there goes my 1350php. At least this just costs 950php. I also read that this really lasts long. 

But 950php is still quite expensive so this better perform good.

I'll post a follow up review of this after I put this on a road test. Let's see if it'll withstand sweat, my oily lids and the humid weather. :D

Post a Comment

0 Comments