HUBBY'S SURPRISE UPDATE+UPCOMING ENTRIES+ABCI SALE UPDATE

Hello my daisies! I've been itching to post my hauls from the ABCI sale in Paseo Center but since my digital camera is with my mom in China, I can't take decent pictures cos my camera phone doesn't give justice to any photograph at all. BOO it's carl zeiss lense!

HUBBY'S SURPRISE UPDATE: HE FINALLY SAW WICKED THE MUSICAL IN BROADWAY AT THE GERSHWIN THEATER AND HE WAS GUSHING HOW GREAT IT WAS. HE ALSO TOLD ME THAT HE WISHED THAT I WAS THERE TO EXPERIENCE WICKED WITH HIM. AWWW...

AND FINALLY! HE GOT ME A WICKED SHIRT!!!! :)

NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED...

Anyhoo, here's what I managed to haul. Surprisingly, it's quite a selfless haul cos I bought stuff for my hubby and mom, which are my most expensive hauls btw at 800php ea. My only haul for myself is a rouge volupte in #20 at 500php only.

Take a look at my ABCI hauls. Of course, these are company provided images. Don't worry, I'll post the actual pictures by tomorrow or by saturday.

DAVIDOFF GAME 30ML AT 800PHP (FOR HUBBY)

JURLIQUE SOOTHING FOAMING CLEANSER AT 800PHP (FOR MOM)

YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE VOLUPTE SILKY-SENSATION LIPSTICK IN 20 (ROSE EPICE)

I was almost tempted to buy the gift perfume sets cos they're kinda' cheap. I was eyeing the Live by J.LO set. It comes with a body wash, lotion and a 30ml perfume. I've always loved how perfect this scent is for the evening.

Also, I was quite intrigued to buy a new foundation. Unfortunately, I don't have matching shades for the Guerlain Parure Aqua. And there are tons of shades (well, I'm exaggerating a bit. around 4 or 5 shades only) for the perfect touch foundation. I'm kinda' intrigued to try this foundation.
So I MIGHT get the following stuff this saturday:

YSL PERFECT TOUCH FOUNDATION
LIVE BY J.LO SET

I'M SOOO HAPPY!!!!

That's it for my update ladies. :)

PERSONAL NOTE: I GOTTA STOP SHOPPING AS OF THE MOMENT. XMAS IS COMING SOON! AND IT'S COMING FAST! YAY!

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. YSL stuff! :P Yay for that. I wish I can go to the sale din. But then baka ma-max out the credit card if I do. :D I'll just suit myself in seeing your hauls from the ABCI sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... Wicked! i wish we had the chance to watch that too. It was all sold out when we got there so we ended up watching Shrek. hehehe.

    Yeah. Christmas is coming so soon and I'm so broke. hahahaha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Rouge Volupte is only PhP 500???? OMG I need to go to this sale! Do they have other colors?

    ReplyDelete
  4. pammy:haha. :)buti na lang ala ako credit card! pero im proud na controlled haulage ang nagawa ko. :)
    hmmm...ka-intriga the ysl foundie. :)

    geli-pet: really? haha. he wanted to watch that but i told him that wicked is awesome. got to see a ripped performance. but i'm sure it's much different if i saw it live!! :)

    nina: unfortunately, all the lippies are sold out. the rouge volupte left is the dark plum color. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, too bad! I do wish they will stock up again. Will they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nina: they will but they are not sure. i just told the SA to message me just in case. they will restock if whatever was there are almost gone. i'm sure most likely they will. i want more rouge voluptes! now i'm lemming for the perfect touch. hope the shades suit me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i looove looove wicked!! i read the book and been wanting to watch it! Ill go visit NYC next year and hoping showing pa rin!! :)
    waaah!! how much is the parure sa sale sis? wanted to get sana but sis Sol told me na wala na daw tayong shade? (03). wah! i want a parure aqua! post pics sooon dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. carladoo: yeah....i'm so jealous...i'm a fan of the musical. in fact, i know all the songs! hihi...

    actually, 03 is not our shade cos sol is a shade lighter than me. the darkest, which is 05 is waaay tooo dark na. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, would you know til when the ABCI sale will be? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. anonymous: hello sis! the abci sale is until dec.26. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)