END OF THE WEEK'S HAUL AND MY NOT-SO-EXPENSIVE YET EXPENSIVE PERFUME :D

Hey guys, so I did a bit of grocery before the afternoon because according to PAG- ASA, Pepeng will hit Manila in the afternoon.

But It's already 4pm. And still, our much- awaited visitor hasn't arrived yet.


Oh gosh, I wish he changed his path already. We can't afford to experience another "Ondoy" tragedy.


So here's my haul for this week. An alcohol for my bag and a toilet spray for hubby. :)

Here's my LOVE haul for this week. My bottle of Lanvin is almost empty so I dropped by Bescost, Cash And Carry Makati to get a bottle of one of my favorite perfumes, Glow by J.Lo.

You might wonder why the box is white. It's a demonstration bottle, those used in the mall counters as testers. Usually, tester bottles don't have caps that's why they're cheap. But this one has a cap so it's great because it's like I bought the actual product. :)

So a 100ml bottle of Glow by J.Lo costs around 3700php+ in boutiques and malls.


Know how much I got this?



A WHOPPING 1100PHP ONLY.


I managed to save 2600php+


Ain't that amazing?


*BESCOST IS LOCATED IN THE MEZANNINE LEVEL OF THE CASH AND CARRY MALL, FILMORE ST., MAKATI CITY

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. oh wow, laki ng natipid mo dun! hmm.. the next time i plan to buy a perfume, dun ako pupunta. thanks for the tip sis! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen: yup! so pag bibili ako ng perfumes, sa bescost na. hindi imitation or knock- off ha. :) as in AUTHENTIC. :) at a fraction of it's original cost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that is a great deal. J.Lo Glow does smell nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. crssy: yup, one of my staple scents. :)

    rose, linen, vanilla and musk= SEXY AND CLEAN

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)