THIS WEEK'S HAUL+MY NO BUY MODE

I was actually in need of a pressed or setting powder because my studio fix is too thick to be used as a setting powder for my liquid foundation, which defeats the purpose of my HD foundation.

So I decided to get Mineralize Skinfinish but found out that it can't control oil so I decided to get a Blot Powder instead. I was a Medium Dark in the MSF. The kind Glorietta SA (would you believe it, they actually have kind SAs?!??! Hahahah! The ones there were different. Didn't see the snooty ones around) said that the Medium Dark of the MSF and the Blot are the same. So to maximize my cash, I got something that I really need, which is the blot powder.

I have no intentions of buying a lipstick whatsoever but I came across Cosmo. Indeed, it's a lovely color and I couldn't say no! So instead of letting it bother my sleep tonight, I caved in to my desires and got myself MAC's Amplified Lipstick in Cosmo.

Here's my purchase. Blot Powder and Lipstick in Cosmo. :p

I even got a free magazine!

*That's it, I've been spending too much and it's time to take a break. :) I've finally decided that I'll go on a NO BUY MODE. And if my mom buys me something, then that's another thing. But I won't be getting anything from my ATM. 

So my next haul would be at the end of November. I gotta save for Xmas and Hubby's Bday! :)

Forgive me if I may be MIA in the following weeks. I'll just come up with updates and ideas for my blog because I might be posting beauty stuff at the end of October or sometime around November! :)

I'll also try my best to fill the gap with FOTDS, Beauty Buzzes, Spend vs. Save and Beauty Battle issues. :)

WATCH OUT FOR MY MAC REVIEWS THIS WEEK! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments