UPCOMING PRODUCTS FOR OCTOBER- NOVEMBER

So here's a line- up of products for the month of October- December. It's lipstick overload for me because I'm on a lipstick project as of the moment.

YAY! CAN'T WAIT FOR THESE! :)


SHU UEMURA ROUGE UNLIMITED

YVES SAINT LAURENT ROUGE PUR LIPSTICK
MAKE UP FOR EVER MATTE EYESHADOW #92 (PURPLE)



ILLAMASQUA LIPSTICK IN CLIMAX

MAC LIPSTICK IN CROSSWIRES


**I SERIOUSLY CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF LIPSTICKS! I AM MAD ABOUT THIS MAKE- UP PRODUCT! :P

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Ooohh I've also been lemming for Crosswires eversince Cremesheen came out :D

    Do let us know how Crosswires is, and if the color is comparable to NARS Niagara

    ReplyDelete
  2. criss: me too! :) glad may nagpa-preorder.

    hmm..that should be interesting. pero tingin ko hindi magkahawig ang niagara and crosswires. :p

    yeah! i wasn't able to even take a look at the creme team collection. buti na lang nakakuha ako ng lavender whip, tapos ngaon, crosswires na yey! :P

    but i'd love to have a creme cup. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)