A VERY GOOD FIND: JOHNSON AND JOHNSON'S TRAVEL FIRST- AID KIT

As the saying goes: Prevention is Better than cure.

So I got myself this Johnson and Johnson's travel first aid kit. It only costs $1.75 (around 80php+) in the Duty Free supermarket.

Since I was a girl scout before, I really know the value of bringing unusual stuff in my bag for we'll never know when these will come handy.

I actually have an insect repellant in my bag, a toilet deodorizer and this. Unusual huh?

So let's take a peek inside my mini first- aid kit. It's very lightweight, compact and it'll just fit anywhere even in your everyday bag.

CONTENTS:

CLEANSING WIPES (2)
KNUCKLE BAND AIDS (2)
GAUZE PADS (2)
BAND AIDS (3 SMALL; 3 LARGE)

And I could still fit OTC meds inside. :)


So for $1.75, it truly is a great find!

*DO YOU HAVE GREAT HAULS RECENTLY LIKE THIS ONE?

Post a Comment

0 Comments