AND MY LIPSTICK PROJECT IS COMING TO AN END...

And finally, OPERATION: LIPSTICK is coming to an end. I have 5 more to go to complete my collection. And I will stop. And these 5 items that will conclude my project are on their way to me. At the end of November, Operation: Lipstick will be accomplished.

So I have to stop hauling cosmetics. And I mean it. As you have noticed, I've been hauling like crazy for lipsticks since September because that's the month where my operation started. There were fatalities, namely Lola, MAC, Nyx and Laura Mercier, all that I rarely or don't use at all. And these lippies are being sold.

Don't worry, I won't be missing in action. Every now and then, I'll post anything related to beauty and mostly, my life in general. Of course there'll be hauls every now and then but not as crazy as my lipstick project days.

Christmas is coming, I have gifts to come, and apart from lipsticks, I've still stuff to buy for my stash (especially eyeshadows), but one thing's for sure, it will not be as crazy as my lipstick project.

So I want to congratulate myself for accomplishing OPERATION: LIPSTICK. :)

**HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS? EVER WENT ON MINI PROJECTS AND SUCCEEDED? :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. cool! Congrats on your lipstick project! =)

    for me my mini project is still pending ='(
    1. UD book of shadows vol.2
    2. Stila smudgepot
    3. Stila all doll'd up palette
    4. Mac 187
    5. YSL rouge volupte in a peach-pink shade so I could use it everyday hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. chelle: haha. i'm soo proud of myself! hehe. :)

    i suggest you try peach passion or #1 (the name escapes me right now). they're nice colors. :) saw the swatches on the net. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What swatches did you saw on the net? =) I checked out Temptalia's swatch but I'm not sure if she applied a lot so it looks so pale haha, or maybe it's the flash from her camera?

    I also checked out mymakeupreviews' swatches and it looks like a wearable color naman =) so I don't know which to believe XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. chelle: actually, peach passion ain't wearable in my case cos it washes me out. morena kasi ako so nagmumukha akong nakalutang na lipstick.

    anyway, nudes kasi yung nagagandahan ako. #4, #2 and #1.

    search mo lang sa net. YSL ROUGE VOLUPTE # 13 PEACH PASSION SWATCH

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)