END OF THE WEEK'S HAUL

So I chanced upon this 50% for everything sale in Bayo, Powerplant Mall, Rockwell, Makati City. They usually have sale seasons where they'll showcase all their overstocks at clearance rates. I always make it a point to shop in sales like this for clothes because you'll always find a good buy even if the stocks are pretty old. In my case, I had a lovely haul tonight.

Here's my non- beauty haul. Good thing I was able to control myself from getting anything from The Beauty Bar or MAC! :p

And it's time for me to buy myself a bag. :)

THIS IS THE GREATEST STEAL SO FAR. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STYLE FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. A PATENT BAG WITH A BODY STRAP. IT'LL GO PERFECT WITH MY GRAY LONG- SLEEVED TOP. :) FRM 999PHP, GOT IT FOR 499PHP. YAY! :)

White blouse that looks so feminine and stylish from 1000+, got it at around 500php

PLAIN GRAY LONGSLEEVED TOP. ORIGINALLY AT 599PHP, GOT IT AT AROUND 280PHP+

THIS IS FROM THE ANTHOLOGY SECTION. I GOT THIS FROM THE MOONSHINE STORE. MY NEW PAIR OF WAYFARERS. :) COS MY BLACK CHARLES AND KEITH IS BROKEN. :(

**DON'T YOU JUST LALALOVE SALES? :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)