LOVE PACKAGE FOR TODAY!

Love package in my mail today! So let's count this as my haul for this week even though I didn't spend anything for this except for the shipping. :)

Again, my digital camera was with mom so I had to settle with my Nokia E71's camera. :p

It's from sis enkybaby of Gtalk. She swapped her MAC Lipstick for my Lola Lipstick.


It's a MAC Luster Lipstick in Legendary Femme from the Raquel Welsh Collection. Dayum, I've never heard of this collection. But I love the color of this lipstick!


Okay I'm talking too much, I'll spill the rest in the review! :)


*REVIEWS AND SWATCHES TO FOLLOW! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Raquel Welch's Mac Collection was released Spring 2007....

    ReplyDelete
  2. adin: thanks for telling me! :) yeah, from the raquel welch collection nga ito. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! Can you please please tell me where you bought the cute rain booties?! Multiply? online store? Please tell me the site. thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous: it's called plueys. bought it from the ramp at crossings in podium. you can visit their site at plueysmanila.com. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)