PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: GIVENCHY ROUGE D' INTERDIT LIPSTICK IN 12 SENSUAL ROSE

Here's an initial review on GIVENCHY ROUGE D' INTERDIT SATIN LIPSTICK IN 12 (SENSUAL ROSE)

PRICE: 1050PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: EBAY
OTHER LOCATIONS: STRAWBERRY.NET; SEPHORA

THE VERDICT:

I've been lemming for this lipstick for quite some time now so when I finally had the chance to purchase it online through sis Sol (super thanks again!). Without hesitations, I asked her to place the order for me. :)

The package came after 12 days along with my Benefit Silky- Finish Lipstick. :)

The lipstick came with a protective cap on the lace to prevent it from being deformed while in the box.

The reason why I've decided to make this lipstick a part of my lipstick project is because I fell in love with the packaging and of course, it's Givenchy. So let's now go to the actual product.

Sensual Rose is described as a rose berry shade in Sephora. com. But I don't find any berry hues on the shade but rather, a strong coral undertone. Oh well, Sephora would always inconsistently describe shades. :p

This lipstick has a perfume scent but amazingly, the scent doesn't come off when applied on the lips. So for those who would prefer their lipsticks unscented and without any perfume taste, this is good for you. :)

I actually find this a bit coral- ish. I can see the overall rose hue but this one has a very strong coral undertone that almost makes this pink- orange- ish. But what I love about this color is how it adds a lovely coral hue to my lips without looking to cheap though it's quite bright.

The formula is silky. It glided like satin cloth on my lips. It doesn't run off or bleed on the sides of my lips and it settles to a semi- matte finish.

I looove the color. It's makes my face look fresh, thanks to the rose- coral shade. It doesn't make my teeth look garish at all! It is also long- lasting and the formula does moisturize. However, if you have extra dry lips, make sure to use lipbalm before applying this because lipstick can tend to settle on your lips by drying up, making chapped lips more felt and visible.

And I'd just like to show you my collection of high- end branded lippies. I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABIES! :)

2 WEEKS TO GO BEFORE MY LIPSTICK PROJECT ENDS! :P

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)