MY EXTRAORDINARY HAUL FOR THIS WEEK. :)

Hello ladies! How's your weekend? I've had a pretty tiring weekend since our play is opening in less than two weeks. And we're rehearsing like crazy.
But these hauls made all the stress of the week go away!
Anyhoo, Mom and I we're lemming for quite some time now for a pair of Plueys. She decided to order online. Apparently, the store doesn't ship to the Philippines.
Good thing we did a bit of research. Plueys' main office for Southeast Asia is based in the Philippines. YAY! We were so glad because we don't have to go through the hassle of getting a Paypal account anymore, and most especially, paying for the dayum shipping cost for each pair of booties.
So we ordered via the Plueys Website. The rep told us that she's not sure if they still have my preferred sizes for the styles Argyle and Tokyo Rain. And she told me that she'll inform me tomorrow.
Mom dropped me in UP- Diliman for my rehearsal. And after an hour, she gave me call. She already bought me a pair of Plueys from The Ramp at Crossings, Podium! YAY! I'm was soo happy upon hearing the news. And apparently, she got the last pair of booties in size 9 in the style Tokyo Rain for me. :p PERFECT!
She bought herself a violet pair of Plueys in the Go Fish style. It comes in pink too.
YAY! OUR PLUEYS! :P

Ever heard of Plueys? They're just fab! I think you guys should invest in a good pair of rain shoes since we're always hit by storms! Believe me, they will really come in handy especially for commuters.

The Plueys on the left side is GO FISH. That's mom's. And mine is on the right side, called TOKYO RAIN. It just comes in one color. Muted mint green with multi- colored rain drops.

* WEEE!!!! MY PLUEYS RAIN BOOTS! I'M READY FOR THE RAINY SEASON! :)


AND, THESE BOOTIES ARE JUST PART OF MY EXTRAORDINARY HAUL. BUT MY MOST EXTRAORDINARY HAUL IS...




FRITZIE, MY 3-MONTH OLD MALE BEAGLE BOUGHT IN TIENDESITAS.




Sorry, he doesn't know how to pose for the camera yet so I can't upload his pics now. I'll provide pictures tomorrow for y'all. :)



WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY FRITZIE! :)


WELCOM TO MY CLOSET PLUEYS! :)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. hi! thanks for posting! they're so cute!:) Can you please give me an idea how much are they?:) thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh congrats you've got another baby in your home! =) I have a red mini pin at home and ever since he came to us we started to have teddy bears and toys scattered all over the house again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous: welcome sis. thanks for dropping by my page! :) the pluey's are 2399. please click the link to the plueys website. I posted it there. :)

    Chelle: Haha. cute! well, I made sure I bought around 4 chew toys because so he won't have reasons to eat my shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! =p My Brownie used to chew on my plush slippers but he outgrew it haha, I'm sure Fritzie is gonna be such an adorable puppy... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. chelle: oh he really is, but he's really naughty! hehe. :P buti na lang he's cute. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute plueys sis! too bad i know i cant pull it off.. not stylish enough hehehe..

    congrats on ur new baby pup.. fritzie! welcome to blogosphere baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. kay: thanks sis! :) good thing i'm a big girl so big shoes don't really make me look like mc donalds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yarr! my friends and i are planning to get plueys too! i want tokyo rain din :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pair of Plueys yu got. I have one in catstooth and they're really useful during the rainy season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. dulcette: tokyo rain is really prett! rar! :)

    gem: talaga? sabi ko nga sa sarili ko sana umulan para magamit ko na! hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)