MY EBAY HAUL (IS THIS WEEK'S HAUL)!

So I was running late this afternoon because I had to attend my rehearsal then all of a sudden, Mr. Delivery Guy went up the gate and handed me this package. It was my ebay haul courtesy of sis sol (Thanks sol!). I've waited for this for around 12 days and finally, I have my babies on hand.
My digital camera wasn't around because mom brought it with her. She had to take pictures of the construction progress of our new house in Taguig. So I settled for my Nokia E71's "oh-so-great camera". :p
Package was shipped thru Xend. Though I was already running late, I still couldn't resist opening this package! So let's quickly unwrap the package cover per cover. :)

Okay, we're almost there. Second to the last cover. The package came with this plastic bag. I've never gotten a plastic bag this big from MAC. Sol, you must be hauling like crazy to get a plastic bag as big as this from MAC! LOL. :P

Are you getting excited? SO AM I! We're on the last cover! The box at the top is from Strawberry.net (purchased via ebay) and the air packet below is from Maria Rendon (embracingbirth2002) of ebay. She's a very nice lady! Check out her listings. She does sell uber cheap Benefit products!

*YAY! Welcome to Karl's, babies! :) New items for my lipstick project: Givenchy Rouge D' Interdit Satin Lipstick in Sensual Rose and Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick in My Treat

*REVIEWS TO FOLLOW! WHEW! GLAD TO HAVE MADE IT BEFORE THE REHEARSAL STARTED! :p

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. LOL Carlos gave me a big paper bag from the holiday collection, he gave me two actually, a small one where he put my blushes and an extra one (large) hence the big plastic bag. That's all I can get from MAC as a freebie daw haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. martha.... the hauler girl... thats how she roll... haha!!! hey sis i live near taguig area... welcome to the south.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. sol: haha. yun lang freebie?? hehe. okay lang, let's save the earth na lang kanya na lang freebie nya. :) thanks sol! :)

    chelle: yup! it's reeeaallly nice! :)

    jing: talaga sis? oooh..pajama party tayo tapos mag-make up session tayo! hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)