PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: THE BODY SHOP SPA WISDOM MONOI BODY OIL


THE VERDICT:

Lately, I've been a fan of the SPA- AT- HOME Services because the house beside us is actually a spa headquarters. Yes, they do spa-at-home services. I love the fact that I don't have to go out of the house anymore to go to a spa. It's enjoying ze massage right in the comfort of my home. :)

I was supposed to post this 2 months ago but it has fallen to obscurity due to my accumulated stuff that I've prioritized first in terms of blog posting. I'm so sorry body oil, you've been left behind.

But this item is still worth reviewing.

The Body Shop's SPA WISDOM line boasts of different scents that are sure to make your spa and massage session more enjoyable by providing relaxing scents with soothing and healing properties. They have scent ranges named after countries associated with Spas and massages (Polynesia, etc.)

What's the use of a massage without a body oil? So I decided to get this one. It was on a 10% sale during THE BODY SHOP SALE.

So I got this Monoi Body Oil from the Polynesia line. I'm a sucker for jasmine scents so I got this one. It is overall, a Jasmine- scented oil laden with coconut. The floral scent of Jasmine and the sweet scent of Coconut created this tropical scent that doesn't go overboard.

This oil glides on smoothly. It is absorbed easily while leaving a film of oil to nourish your skin further. However, some may find this greasy because massage oils are made to have some grease because it lubricates the whole body, making the hands of the masseuse/masseur glide effortlessly (I hope I sounded wholesome here hahaha).

Overall, I like the scent and it really uplifts my senses. However, I might not plan to repurchase since it's kinda' expensive. But who knows? I just might. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments