THIS WEEK'S HAULS

Hubby and I had a huge fight last Monday night and good thing we were able to resolve it Tuesday morning. So he went to UP to pick me up and enjoy the day strolling in Trinoma with me. He also accompanied me to Kryolan because I had to get some stuff for my play. :)

Hubby told me that whenever we fight and make- up, he would always want to see me. Because he wants to kiss me and tell me sorry and hug me real tight. *blushes* :p

Anyhoo, I'm starting to get back on track here in blogger and expect a lot of posts soon! I've 20 new posts to keep your beauty knowledge extensive, and fresh! :)

Here are my hauls: Kryolan, Girl Shoppe at Pop Culture, and Healthy Options

Kryolan goodies! Lipstick and an ultrafoundation as my base. :)

Been looking for a Black Tube dress top. And I got this from Pop Culture Trinoma mall. From 395php, I got it for 275php! :)

The Beauty Junkee in the Kitchen post #2. INSTANT FALAFEL CROQUETTES!

Went to watch Rent by 9 works theatrical last Sunday. And I was so ecstatic when I saw this Rent CD. I've been wanting to own one badly since this is my favorite musical of all time! Unfortunately, I was tight on cash. But hubby saw my droopy eyes and longing face so he got me this. I LOVE YOU HUBBY!


MORE REVIEWS AHEAD! :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. hi sis ... i didn't know that there is a kryolan store here ... is it only in trinoma? tnx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: Hi! there is, but it's not located in trinoma. It's in the 3rd fl. of the Il Terrazo bldg., Tomas Morato Q.C. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)