PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ZOYA NAIL POLISH IN DEMI

Here's an initial review on ZOYA NAIL POLISH IN DEMI


PRICE: 300PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: ONLINE (GIRLTALK FORUM (BEAUTY BAZAAR SECTION))

OTHER LOCATIONS: ONLINE; RUSTANS (?)


THE VERDICT:


The thing that I like about violet and purple nail polishes is they make my feet look clean. Bold colors actually make the feet look fair and fresh.


Demi is a deep shade of violet. But it's not quite purple. It's like somewhere in between violet and purple (I hope you get what I mean). It's lovely creme polish that has a matte finish.


Zoya applies easily and dries quickly, and the color lasts long. I've been wearing the polish on my toes for a week now and I don't see any sign of chipping yet.


And the best part about Zoya is, their Nail Polish formula is Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate, and Camphor Free!


I might probably buy another Zoya nail polish because the line has nice nail polish shades. But this is one thing that I don't want to be addicted to or else, I will always be in broke land!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. i have this shade and it's really nice.

    btw, there's no zoya at rustan's. this brand is not locally available =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sol: agree. it really is a nice color. the perfect shade of violet that i was unconsciously looking for. thanks for the info though. will update my post.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)