CRAZY HAULS FROM SEPHORA AND RUSTANS

Okay, my biggest haulage for the week. :)

CRAAAAZZYYY HAULS! :)


A gift from mom. Nice 1920's red lippie from shiseido. :)

My biggest MAC haul to date. My hauls from the Pret-A-Papier collection. I'm so inlove with the collection. And I'm passing up To The Beach 'cos I'm almost broke. :p
The Chromagraphic eyeliner is not yet available here. :) I got the ff: MAC eyeshadows in Tissueweight and Memorabilia, MAC Powder Blush in Instant Chic, MAC Lipsticks in Kraft and Dressmaker, Dressmaker, and of course, the Chromagraphic liner. :)
Benefit goodies. Benetint and Dallas. And a free do it daily moisturizer

Look! Free Benefit catalogue. :)

Ralph Lauren romance always yours perfume and burt's bees royal jelly body lotion, courtesy of mom. :)
Smith's salve craze! :p

Finally, Sephora brand goodies. :)
MORE REVIEWS TO COME! :P





Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. cool! I'll check your review on dressmaker dressmaker! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! Looking forward to seeing more of your looks using your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chelle: super nice sya...lovely coral color. so i suggest you get one. :) sorry, b.i. ahahaha. :)

    tracy: thanks sis! will try posting more fotds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol ang daming rosebud salve! =) i love the original formula and the minted rose variant.. curious ako sa mentholated salve coz gusto ko mint flavored balms =P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)